What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

johns_reds

First Grade
Cop sees a kid sitting on a park bench and says: "Hey kid, you want a ride home? I'll take you to your mum."
Kid: "But I don't want to go to my mum's house. She beats me."
Cop: "Okay, I'll take you to your Dad's house."
Kid: "I don't want to go there either, he beats me too."
Cop: "Okay where, do you want to go then."
Kid: "I want to go live with the South Sydney Rabbitohs, they don't beat anybody."

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cop sees a kid sitting on a park bench and says: "Hey kid, you want a ride home? I'll take you to your mum."
Kid: "I want to go live with the South Sydney Rabbitohs, they don't beat anybody."
:blahb:

Evenflow

Bench
I wonder if Inglis is capable of sacrificing his love of Double Quarter Pounders for football...

I highly doubt it. As you can see here he's looking as fat as he ever has at the start of his last couple of pre-seasons.

901y6f.jpg

to_ddeath

Coach
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE?
“I THINKS THE RABBITOHS IS THE BESTEST TEAM IN OSTRAYLIA”

IS IT:
a) BAD SPELING
b) BAD GRAMMA
c) BAD GRANDMA
d) DON’T KNOW

Gippsy

Bench

yes, that could well change when Inglis arrives.... ;-)

ozjet1

i support the bunnies, but i think this is a mistake.

these sorts of acquisitions in a market regulated by a salary cap will bite later on. SS have a very small window to take advantage of this........next year - and that's if Inglis even applies himself. he's fast garnering a reputation for laziness. in future seasons, the back-ended deal will have an effect on the contracts of other players and SS will end up losing decent personnel to the competition.

2011 will be it IMO, as they'll be down for the next few years thereafter.

BunniesMan

Immortal
i support the bunnies, but i think this is a mistake.

these sorts of acquisitions in a market regulated by a salary cap will bite later on. SS have a very small window to take advantage of this........next year - and that's if Inglis even applies himself. he's fast garnering a reputation for laziness. in future seasons, the back-ended deal will have an effect on the contracts of other players and SS will end up losing decent personnel to the competition.

2011 will be it IMO, as they'll be down for the next few years thereafter.
Except for in 2013, in his 3rd and final year of his contract, the cap should be radically raised.

hellteam

First Grade
I wish TAB would put out odds on Inglis seeing out his 3 year contract. I know where I'd be putting my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts