What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudstrat

Coach
When I said 80 I didn't meant precisely 80. I rounded off for convenience. If you want me to be exact: 80.15. Happy?

And I'll diss whoever I want. I have no time for lawyers (they're one of the most unpopular professions around for a reason, most people don't have good opinions of them). As for doctors, they do IMO the most important jobs around, I respect what they do I just said I have an issue with aspects of their work that I wouldn't be comfortable doing myself, but I respect them for doing it.
Well that's a silly attitude to take, considering the Police work extremely closely wit the legal profession. One would have thought you and your massive IQ would have one law and joined the force as police prosecutor.

I guess catching loiterers is your dream instead!

You get the UAI you work for (with some room for natural intelligence/memory skills). Someone with an IQ of 100 who put in the amount of work I did would have got 50.
:lol: you tool. UAI directly depends upon what subjects you choose at high school.

Cop sees a kid sitting on a park bench and says: "Hey kid, you want a ride home? I'll take you to your mum."
Kid: "But I don't want to go to my mum's house. She beats me."
Cop: "Okay, I'll take you to your Dad's house."
Kid: "I don't want to go there either, he beats me too."
Cop: "Okay where, do you want to go then."
Kid: "I want to go live with the South Sydney Rabbitohs, they don't beat anybody."
:lol::lol:

What I don't get with all these alleged high IQ's is this - If you are so f*cking smart how come you went for bloody Souffs??????????

BunniesMan

Immortal
What I don't get with all these alleged high IQ's is this - If you are so f*cking smart how come you went for bloody Souffs??????????
That's precisely why I go for Souths. Only the greatest club of all is good enough for someone as smart as me.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
It’s starting to look like a yogurt truck has crashed in here with all this premature ejaculation from some Souths fans.
Souths are looking better and have a good team on paper, but considering they have only played 1 finals game in the last 21 years, I wouldn’t be getting too far ahead of myself just yet if I supported them.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Are you dead set trying to drum up hate for Souths or something? Come on mate, enough is enough.
I used to be all about wanting my team to be the most popular amongst other fans, now I couldn't care less. After the crap everyone has given us over this GI business, whether people like my team or not doesn't matter to me.

It’s starting to look like a yogurt truck has crashed in here with all this premature ejaculation from some Souths fans.
Souths are looking better and have a good team on paper, but considering they have only played 1 finals game in the last 21 years, I wouldn’t be getting too far ahead of myself just yet if I supported them.

let them have their small moment in the spotlight

Nemesis

Bench
No dude, its a massive convoy of fruit laden semi trailers that has crashed with all the sour grapes from the jealous fans of the other 15 clubs. In particular, the other 8 clubs who also approached Allan Gainey as soon as they became aware of Inglis's availability...many of whom questioned South's salary cap, but who suddenly had cap space themselves to accomomodate Inglis. :lol:

And its not Souths fans getting ahead of themselves moron, just ask the bookmakers. As for the whingeing, whinning Broncos, they can get stuffed because Souths first met with Inglis when the rabbitohs played the Storm in Perth back in June, long before the Broncos came on the scene.

Get over yourselves Souths haters, were gunning for our 21st premiership whether you like it or not.... bring it on.

BunniesMan

Immortal
No dude, its a massive convoy of fruit laden semi trailers that has crashed with all the sour grapes from the jealous fans of the other 15 clubs. In particular, the other 8 clubs who also approached Allan Gainey as soon as they became aware of Inglis's availability...many of whom questioned South's salary cap, but who suddenly had cap space themselves to accomomodate Inglis. :lol:

And its not Souths fans getting ahead of themselves moron, just ask the bookmakers. As for the whingeing, whinning Broncos, they can get stuffed because Souths first met with Inglis when the rabbitohs played the Storm in Perth back in June, long before the Broncos came on the scene.

Get over yourselves Souths haters, were gunning for our 21st premiership whether you like it or not.... bring it on.
Nice to see someone other than me talk sensible. What this post says is absolutely true. And you'll realise it if your smart.

Loudstrat

Coach
No one is a Souths hater here. IN fact, I reckon the Inglis signing is fantastic - provided the git trades 50kg for a decent brain.

Problem is, some Souffs supporters are carrying on like prize pork chops - like we can call the comp off because Fat Boy Slim will squeeze into Owen Craigies old No. 4 jumper. I hear the RTA is sending a HAZMAT crew down Botany Road - a few gigalitres of DNA has been spilt by all the souffs fans blowing their load!

Me? Congats Souths. Talent arriving, not departing for a change. Jealous? Huh? What of? Wouldn't swap Jarryd for all the dentures in Redfern. Hindy is greater than any Bunnies forward since George Treweek - including the most overrated player in the game's history - John Sattler. And we took Fui off your hands too. I reckon our roster shades yours - and we have the coach of the greatest test nation as well. Salad Days at Parramatta - and you have to have teeth to eat salad!

Bumble

First Grade
No one is a Souths hater here. IN fact, I reckon the Inglis signing is fantastic - provided the git trades 50kg for a decent brain.

Problem is, some Souffs supporters are carrying on like prize pork chops - like we can call the comp off because Fat Boy Slim will squeeze into Owen Craigies old No. 4 jumper. I hear the RTA is sending a HAZMAT crew down Botany Road - a few gigalitres of DNA has been spilt by all the souffs fans blowing their load!

Me? Congats Souths. Talent arriving, not departing for a change. Jealous? Huh? What of? Wouldn't swap Jarryd for all the dentures in Redfern. Hindy is greater than any Bunnies forward since George Treweek - including the most overrated player in the game's history - John Sattler. And we took Fui off your hands too. I reckon our roster shades yours - and we have the coach of the greatest test nation as well. Salad Days at Parramatta - and you have to have teeth to eat salad!

The matchup that is Mortimer v Sandow is pretty epic tbf..

BunniesMan

Immortal

Always get a good laugh reading most of what you say.

As for the Parra v Souths argument. While I hate Parramatta as a team, Hayne is one of my favourite players to watch so I'd love for them to make a run in September just for the chance to see him at his best. But I believe Souths have a better squad than the eels do.

Nemesis

Bench

lol can I have some of what you're smokin' loudy.... your lot were even bigger under achievers than we were last season and that's saying something.

Bench

Those other 8 other teams I am sure would of offloaded players to sign Inglis,unlike Souths with Rusty's creative accounting.

Loudstrat

Coach
lol can I have some of what you're smokin' loudy.... your lot were even bigger under achievers than we were last season and that's saying something.

Always get a good laugh reading most of what you say.

As for the Parra v Souths argument. While I hate Parramatta as a team, Hayne is one of my favourite players to watch so I'd love for them to make a run in September just for the chance to see him at his best. But I believe Souths have a better squad than the eels do.

I knew it was stupid to try and be nice to a Souffs fan. We both underachieved. But Parra didn't proclaim themselves to have the best pack ever. We also punted the coach - you extended the contract of yours an spent a squillion buying the most fickle lardarse in NRL history. And you got Mundine in your club in the process. To me that's like inviting cancer.

I do know your pack has nothing on Hindy alone. And Fiu should just run at Wobbleman. Tries galore. FFS Even Webby could out-sprint Inglis at the moment!

BTW Morts is over second season syndrome and will improve. Sandow is just sh*t :lol:

Souffs have their history in the hands of a young Pom barely out of his teens, and a fat overpaid gimp who doesn't know where he grew up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.