What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Coach
If i was a Dragons fan I wouldn't boast about '09. You say we have a losing culture, did you not hear the "choker" calls after you guys embarrassed yourselves in September last year.

Wait wait wait a second. You would have us believe that if 50uffs finished minor premiers you wouldnt be 'boasting' about it?

you're 'avin a larf

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wait wait wait a second. You would have us believe that if 50uffs finished minor premiers you wouldnt be 'boasting' about it?

you're 'avin a larf
If we finish minor premiers in 2011, I'll boast about it. Then I'd stop if we lost the next 2 games.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If Bennett wants to try and achieve something that will likely never be acheived again (premierships with 3 clubs), he'll go to Souths.
I can't see him returning to Souths Brisbane.

He has already achieved premierships with three clubs, and achieved more any other first grade coach. Why would he need to impress you?

Also, I note that you failed to back up your claim. Still waiting for your round 26 figures on ticketed members. See if you can answer without sounding like a silly troll.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Could all of you vermin Stain supporters please be quiet, your club & fans are complete filth.

Thanks bye.

Sincerely,

The entire Rugby League community
The university student thinks he speaks for the entire league community. I'm sure there is a name this disorder.

The stats must be right...

Researchers have found mental illness among Australian university students is five times higher than in the general population.
84 per cent were suffering psychological distress
almost one-fifth showed signs of mental illness.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/23/3074391.htm

Waiders, when feeling distressed, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

We're all here for you.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I can't see him returning to Souths Brisbane.

He has already achieved premierships with three clubs, and achieved more any other first grade coach. Why would he need to impress you?

Also, I note that you failed to back up your claim. Still waiting for your round 26 figures on ticketed members. See if you can answer without sounding like a silly troll.
3 NRL teams. Who cares about that silly QLD cup.

boxhead

First Grade
Could all of you vermin Stain supporters please be quiet, your club & fans are complete filth.

Thanks bye.

Sincerely,

Look who decides to grace us with their presence :roll:

2010 PREMIERS - ST.GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS

Sincerely,

People with a brain.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
3rd in sydneyin crowds, not overall, While 1st in the other 2 factors. No team is the biggest in every single way.

really?

well.. that goes directly against what you said earlier... here:

Biggest in the sense of most members, biggest crowds and what I'd presume would be the most resources. Brisbane.

ah.. now i see what everyone is going on about.. this is fun.. kind of like shooting fish in a barrel..

jaycee_17th

Juniors
ghheez..whats with some of the bunnies fans anyhow? they poach inglis then all of sudden they can buy everyone and win everythin.. being excited is sumthin but getting ahead of yourself is another, play it cool so you can still put your head up high incase well you know.. you been there ;)

adamkungl

Immortal
ghheez..whats with some of the bunnies fans anyhow? they poach inglis then all of sudden they can buy everyone and win everythin.. being excited is sumthin but getting ahead of yourself is another, play it cool so you can still put your head up high incase well you know.. you been there ;)

Happens every year...come March it will be business as usual

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Thanks bye.

Sincerely,

i know you had multiple personality issues... but... wow...

that's a hell of a lot of people living in one tiny brain...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If i was a Dragons fan I wouldn't boast about '09. You say we have a losing culture, did you not hear the "choker" calls after you guys embarrassed yourselves in September last year.

we did hear the choker calls last year... and we did something about it...

this:

552217-ben-hornby.jpg

people have been calling souffs sh*t for years... when is your team going to stand up and prove the knockers wrong?

jaycee_17th

Juniors
i reckon they're the same people year in year out that gets overhype regardless where they finished in previous ladder in the competition and regardless who they sign, then hide themselves come finals time. and why? nuff said. if i am a bunnies fan i'd be filthy about these people, since they only bring shame on our brand full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts