What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 NRL teams. Who cares about that silly QLD cup.

hahaha. Same as when it was just the NSWRL competition. So do they count. Yoiu call yourselves the pride of the league and the most successful but surely Fortitude Valley with 24 Premierships holds the title of most successful.

Finishing 9th and bagging out other sides.

I laugh at Souths. But I do sadly think they may do well in 2011.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
3 NRL teams. Who cares about that silly QLD cup.
Apparently Russell Crowe cares.

Greg Inglis played for Norths Devils in the Qld Cup.

Qld Cup side Easts Tigers used to be a feeder club for the Rabbitohs. Pretty sure Dave Tyrrell came through that system before being signed by Russell.

In fact, Souths have a good portion of Queenslanders in the top squad, including Chris Sandow, Dave Taylor and Rhys Wesser.

Now...

Where's your confirmation that Souths were leading the ticketed membership numbers in round 26?

jaycee_17th

Juniors
I laugh at Souths. But I do sadly think they may do well in 2011.[/QUOTE]

yup with a lot better quotient against the 10th place :D

BunniesMan

Immortal
ghheez..whats with some of the bunnies fans anyhow? they poach inglis then all of sudden they can buy everyone and win everythin.. being excited is sumthin but getting ahead of yourself is another, play it cool so you can still put your head up high incase well you know.. you been there ;)
I don't do grey area. I go black and white. Either I look like a genius or like a huge idiot. That's fine.
we did hear the choker calls last year... and we did something about it...

people have been calling souffs sh*t for years... when is your team going to stand up and prove the knockers wrong?
Good for you. As for when we'll prove the knockers wrong? 2011.
if that's your attitude, i'd wipe about 15 of those years off your signature...

who cares about that silly NSW cup they used to play...
In 1908, the population was evenly more concentrated in NSW, compared to the rest of the country. It was the elite comp. A 1908 premiership is as meaningful as any other.
i reckon they're the same people year in year out that gets overhype regardless where they finished in previous ladder in the competition and regardless who they sign, then hide themselves come finals time. and why? nuff said. if i am a bunnies fan i'd be filthy about these people, since they only bring shame on our brand full stop.
Umm no? I don't represent each and every other Souths fan. I'm entitled to my own opinions without it being on the behalf of everyone else.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I don't do grey area.

or grey matter, it appears..

Either I look like a genius or like a huge idiot.

no need to ask the audience on that question...

As for when we'll prove the knockers wrong? 2011.

what's different from all the other years where you have said "next year"?

In 1908, the population was evenly more concentrated in NSW, compared to the rest of the country. It was the elite comp. A 1908 premiership is as meaningful as any other.

it's still a state based comp... but.. if you want to go on the whole "population" route, riddle me this... although nsw may have had a higher total population, but qld had a higher % of players per head of population, providing a greater vested interest.. so which comp is more relevant...?

and further to that, there are more people in england than in australia... does this make the english superleague more important than the NRL?

BunniesMan

Immortal
no need to ask the audience on that question...
It's not a question for the audience. It's not a question that gets answered with opinion. It gets answered with facts based on how Souths go next year.
what's different from all the other years where you have said "next year"?
Our key players, who are all in their early 20s, will be a year better. Expecting a big year from Asotasi. Greg Inglis.

And we're unlikely to have the same amount of injuries we had this year.

Mind chucking that in your sig?
No? I'm not going to put basic common sense in my sig. Maybe I should use the space in my sig to inform people of the fact that the sky is blue.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dragons? Is that a trick question?

no.. this is a trick question:

duuuuuuuuuude.jpg

and for those who are wondering......

no, that's not greg inglis in the blue shirt...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's not a question for the audience. It's not a question that gets answered with opinion. It gets answered with facts based on how Souths go next year.

Our key players, who are all in their early 20s, will be a year better. Expecting a big year from Asotasi. Greg Inglis.

And we're unlikely to have the same amount of injuries we had this year.

interesting,delusional,funny,post,it,sticky,note,thoughts-1ff359c8f4487ae9eb672f2294759f46_h.jpg

Bumble

First Grade
Wow one goal from being in the top 32! Bit like souths, one win against a second string saints side from the 8.

What? Not the World Cup FinalS, the World Cup Final.

You might have a point – maybe they are more like the Hungarian soccer team?

Yeah that's more appropriate...sigh :(

Also I'm convinced BunniesMan is a fake account.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Also I'm convinced BunniesMan is a fake account.

see.. i thought the same.. no-one could really be that dumb..

but.. he's got over 1080 posts..

given that you can only post one every 30 seconds, that works out to be over 9 hours minimum of posting time....

and that's f**king conservative... it's not even taking into account reading other posts and physically typing new ones..

thats a hell of a lot of time to dedicate to being a troll....

jaycee_17th

Juniors
BunniesMan's a troll. Never seen any fan as biased and arrogant, i hope he's last of his kind. For sure some of Bunnies fans here are as embarrassed as.. i'd take

BunniesMan

Immortal
see.. i thought the same.. no-one could really be that dumb..

but.. he's got over 1080 posts..

given that you can only post one every 30 seconds, that works out to be over 9 hours minimum of posting time....

and that's f**king conservative... it's not even taking into account reading other posts and physically typing new ones..

thats a hell of a lot of time to dedicate to being a troll....
It's just 19 posts a day. Which is 10 minutes, which doesn't sound as bad as "9 hours".

Status
Not open for further replies.