What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
Don't even care anymore, lets just get this thread to 100 pages then lock it.

Useless post #1

easterbunnyman.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
useless post #2 of a man who is only temporarily wearing a bunny suit..

greg_inglis-420x0.jpg

two men, if you count lang..

BunniesMan

Immortal

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We have signed him to a short form contract. Which isn't the "real" thing, but for the purpose of making headlines, it is.
Its either the real deal as you, sir russell and every other demented souths fans have spouted, or its not. And you say you hate the Daily Tele but when it helps your mob get a headline it seems they're a perfectly fine media outlet.

Seriously, you have the consistency of vomit but only half the personality and intelligence.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Did he not say you've signed Greg Inglis?

Have you signed Greg Inglis?

As it stands, Greg Inglis is a Melbourne Storm player.
He said more than that. According to Bunniesman, the NRL had already endorsed the deal.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
He said more than that. According to Bunniesman, the NRL had already endorsed the deal.
Well it seems like a lot of people thought differently. Now I know the NRL couldn't endorse anything because the contract hasn't even been submitted yet. Which is why the DT article is crap.

Mickyd39

Juniors
If or when the NRL knock back the contract i can see all the souffs supporters marching down George Street to Sydney Town Hall and protesting how unfairly they have been treated yet again.

Godz Illa

Coach
Big mouth or not, unless he said something different in the Leno interview it doesn't matter. If on one hand he said its 1.8m, but the contract being submitted to the NRL is 1m, it's irrelevant. An owner with a big mouth doesn't affect anything, as long as the big mouth is only speaking truth.
haha the big mouth is only speaking truth, so the contract submitted to the NRL is a lie. Thanks for confirming that Souffs are cheats, you idiot

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If or when the NRL knock back the contract i can see all the souffs supporters marching down George Street to Sydney Town Hall and protesting how unfairly they have been treated yet again.

that's ok... this time we'll be ready for them..

killdozer_news.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
haha the big mouth is only speaking truth, so the contract submitted to the NRL is a lie. Thanks for confirming that Souffs are cheats, you idiot
NOTHING has been submitted yet. That's the point ffs. And how the f**k did I confirm Souths are cheats?

Bumble

First Grade
Hmm. Should I pretend that I've never rated Inglis and that we don't need him anyway? :lol:

I hope that this is all bullsh*t and we can make the signing official - this would be awful for the club, but as someone else mentioned none of these articles quote either Gallop or Schubert so I'm not particularly worried yet..

Eels Dude

Coach
Well the latest is that the NRL and Ian Schubert will be looking at these third party deals ASAP as Souths are submitting their contract in the next 24 hours. So until the NRL approve it it isn't official, which means there is no guarentee Inglis will be Souths next year at this stage.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hmm. Should I pretend that I've never rated Inglis and that we don't need him anyway? :lol:

I hope that this is all bullsh*t and we can make the signing official - this would be awful for the club, but as someone else mentioned none of these articles quote either Gallop or Schubert so I'm not particularly worried yet..
Haha, I've already prewritten and saved my "Greg Inglis is an overrated, overpriced and overweight merkin and we'll still win the comp every year for the next 10 years" post...just in case.

That's sarcasm btw, for those that can't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts