What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
could any team legally fit him under the cap?
I remember reading 7 NRL teams we're after him other than us, especially the Eels. If we can't get keep him (and I still think we will) I'd rather he go to any of those teams than leave the NRL alltogether.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Who is the idiot at Souffs that suffers from premature ejaculation Richardson OR Crowe?

1. Announcing a signing that is NOT over the line, that is still contracted to another club is just diabolical .
2. Placing an unsigned player on the official club site as part of the 2011 squad, just blows my mind... I am speechless at such poor poor judgement!
3. Parading an unsigned player in club colours, is just unprofessional.

Show some decorum Souffs, show some class and professionalism and forget the Hollywood show off rubbish.

No centre on earth is worth 600k imo, the team needs a halfback that can play! This back ended deal with hurt the team come 2012.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Who is the idiot at Souffs that suffers from premature ejaculation Richardson OR Crowe?

1. Announcing a signing that is NOT over the line, that is still contracted to another club is just diabolical .
2. Placing an unsigned player on the official club site as part of the 2011 squad, just blows my mind... I am speechless at such poor poor judgement!

Show some decorum Souffs, show some class and professionalism and forget the Hollywood show off rubbish.

No centre on earth is worth 600k imo, the team needs a halfback that can play! This back ended deal with hurt the team come 2012.
Didn't the Broncos do all those things? And they had even less claim to Inglis than we do. Did you complain then?

bottle

Coach
could any team legally fit him under the cap?

Supposedly Parra and Newie have a heap still to spend. But between his own inherent greed and lack of ethics, combined with the 'Man's' input, it's not inconceivable that he will price himself out of the NRL altogether.

adamkungl

Immortal

Should buy Cwaig Wing back
:lol:

Dragon Dave

Bench
Haha, I've already prewritten and saved my "Greg Inglis is an overrated, overpriced and overweight merkin and we'll still win the comp every year for the next 10 years" post...just in case.

That's sarcasm btw, for those that can't figure it out.

Of course it's sarcasm. Anyone who actually thinks Souths can win the comp next year or over the next 10 years would be an idiot.

Nice sig by the way.

boxhead

First Grade
I'll agree with Bunniesman in the sense that if he doesn't go to Souths then I hope he does stay in Rugby League, I do love watching him play when he is on.

Realistically if he doesn't go to Souths, Newcastle and the Eels are the only real options (I think anyway, there's probably a few other clubs like Canberra that I am unsure about).

Mind you, if he doesn't go to Souths then he probably will leave the code, and I know some people will be grateful about that.

Fien

Juniors
Let the Haters Hate! The Bunnies will be the last ones Laughing.

Greg Inglis and the NRL Cup will both be ours in 2011.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Where are the pics of Inglis in Broncos kit? How bout him listed in the 2011 squad on their website?
How short is your memory? Do you not recall the controversy with Inglis not showing up to Broncos training. If it wasn't for Inglis himself there would have been plenty of pictures of him at their training with their colours.
Let the Haters Hate! The Bunnies will be the last ones Laughing.

Greg Inglis and the NRL Cup will both be ours in 2011.
Seconded.

Fien

Juniors
Don't worry BunniesMan. I have faith in you and I appreciate the effort you are doing here. It seems the entire Forum is confused and it's our job to educate them.

South Sydney - we fight and we win.

Fien

Juniors
We have won more Rugby League competitions than any other club. You are all just haters and Jealous. Just wait till next year!

bottle

Coach
Don't worry BunniesMan. I have faith in you and I appreciate the effort you are doing here. It seems the entire Forum is confused and it's our job to educate them.

South Sydney - we fight and we win.

Please keep on edumacating us. I've never been so entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.