What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think chris is on the money bunniesfella.

So where is your proof that Souths had the highest 2010 ticketed membership at round 26?
Where's the proof we didn't? I made my claims that are common knowledge. If you think it changed by round 26 you find it.

At the beginning of the season when everybody was even (on the ladder) we were first.

cleary89

Coach
This is my nomination for post of the year. So apt. Souths are a hype machine. Pleanty of flash and pizazz, but no substance or grit. Their results on the field prove it in 2010 & don't give me the injury thing. They should have been a far more consistent unit before they had a bad run with enough wins to be entrenched in the 8.

Good luck to you next year Souths & I mean that. Just drop the bluff and bluster & deliver for f**k sake. Until you do that, all the noise in the world counts for exactly the same as what you have achieved over the last 40% of your existence - NOUGHT!

Yeh i agree. Actually sent off some of it in an email to the club. Hope op doesn't mind.

cleary89

Coach
Where's the proof we didn't? I made my claims that are common knowledge. If you think it changed by round 26 you find it.

At the beginning of the season when everybody was even (on the ladder) we were first.

Im the sexiest man in sydney. Wheres your proof that im not?

RedVee

First Grade
How is it inglis is allowed to train with souths, in thier full training outfit i thought only contracted players for the club are allowed to train in the clubs training gear.

Reason why gasnier didnt train with the dragons until the nrl approved it.

So is inglis training with souths illegally

I was under the impression that Melbourne allowed Inglis to start training with 1. Brisbane and then 2. Souths.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I just saw Mundine call Owen, I mean Greg Inglis one of the greatest centres of all time.

Serious???
400332-greg-inglis-anthony-mundine.jpg

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.