What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grow up Queensland

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
f**k off, it was a dream ending to a losing SOO game. You cats would have loved it if nsw did that after game 1 or 2.

Instead you all sit around and decide wich players to drop. QLDers just get angry, and store that anger in the hate nsw vault.

And thats why we are better at origin.

You got to admit though, Hodges is the biggest pussy in Rugby League, he always mouths off after the ref has broken it up and tells them to bring it on once its all over , he is just a cat why dont he go start it while its on instead of when its all over, cause he is SOFT

Highlander

Juniors
There wasn't any malace. It's just NSW want to play touch football and not man up. :p

LOL Hey it was one of yours that got knocked out and if they wanted to kick the ball for a bit of biff why not just grubber it into the NSW forward pack and get it on. I guess seeing how that panned out 2 mins earlier had them thinking twice.

You QLD people on here saying NSW didnt aim up have a look at the game again (Sober please) they got hammered on there home turf.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
There are some absolute hypocrites in here. I have no doubt that all who take issue with the "bomb on the 1st" tactic used last night would have cheered it on had it been the Blues using it.

Hypocrites

I'm a Queensland supporter

I have a massive problem with the fact that they played poorly and got fired up more about trying to beat someone up than about winning a State of Origin game

hellteam

First Grade

I have a massive problem with the fact that they played poorly and got fired up more about trying to beat someone up than about winning a State of Origin game

Yeah but you're not really a Queenslander are you

beave

Coach
LOL Hey it was one of yours that got knocked out and if they wanted to kick the ball for a bit of biff why not just grubber it into the NSW forward pack and get it on. I guess seeing how that panned out 2 mins earlier had them thinking twice.

You QLD people on here saying NSW didnt aim up have a look at the game again (Sober please) they got hammered on there home turf.

And you clowns couldn't beat an injury riddled QLD in the last game, on YOUR home turf, what's your f#$king point???

It's all well and good standing up now that the series is done and dusted, where the f#$k was that sort of effort from NSW when it counted???? They played like a bunch of poncy hairdressers in the first 2 games.

I would be filthy if I was as a NSW fan, they showed last night what the hell they are capable of, but instead people are finding every bit of detail to whinge and gripe over some heated $hit that happened out on a footy field and some bogan fans in the stands throwing some empty beer cups.

One minute you read $hit in here that passion and aggression is out of the game these days, then for one game it's back, and people want to cry foul, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

White knocked Price out fair, Waterhouse was trying to break it up, his timing was unfortunate for himself as Price was already out when he jumped over the top and grabbed him. Hodges acted like a clown, but at least he showed he gives a $hit about his team mates. Creagh played well, but ran away like a scared b!tch.

Honestly get over it. If you don't like Origin old style, go and follow net ball or table tennis or some other mundane sport, as last night was great to watch, footy with some passion and aggression again.

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
White knocked Price out fair, Waterhouse was trying to break it up, his timing was unfortunate for himself as Price was already out when he jumped over the top and grabbed him. Hodges acted like a clown, but at least he showed he gives a $hit about his team mates. Creagh played well, but ran away like a scared b!tch.

Perfect summary there

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

You honestly think they had the time or momentum to turn the game at that point?

GongPanther

Referee
A great game.

But fans shouldn't get too carried away from what happened on-field because everyone ends up not loving each other.:lol:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
You honestly think they had the time or momentum to turn the game at that point?

No. But my point still stands.

I like my league players to have the proverbial "fire in the belly" as much as the next bloke. However, if it's put to use doing something that has no bearing on the game at all, then it's pointless and useless.

dannyboy

Juniors
I reckon that it was finally a step towards Origin of old and a long bloody time coming. Too many cry babies posting here.

typicalfan

Coach
Loved it, took the QLDers right out of their game plan, they cannot take a bit of niggle. What was disappointing was that it took till game 3 for NSW to get that fire in the belly.

lifesgood

Juniors
queensland are cowards:

* Thurston kicking a bloke in the face when his on the ground, possibly breaking his cheekbone

* Thaiday pushing nsw players over whilst they have their backs to him

* Price kneeing White whilst he was on the ground, which lead to the fight when Price hit the ground like a sack of sh*t

* Hodges, Turston etc coming in with swinging arms on Gidley (one of the smallest players on the field) whilst he is being tackled by two queenslanders already. If they really wanted to man up then they should have taken hit ups themselves. its easy to smash blokes when its 6 on 1. then again i suppose they saw what happened to price when it was 1 on 1

Queensland acted like a pack of spolit brats. the nsw forwards handed their arse to them all game (this was whilst missing o'donnell and weyman), the only way qld could try to save face was to do it illegally. coming in with swining arms and 4 on 1 one the smallest bloke on the field. these blokes wouldnt look out of place roaming the streets of lekemba

dindt you post this in another thread

i dont wanna hve to read sh*t twice.. especially useless crap

MattJ

Juniors
its obvious qld were acting like spoilt brat bitches out of frustration of being dominated in front of there home crowd when they were so sure they would get a clean sweep. If it was all out of anger, standing up for a mate, qld pride, and any other amount of wank you want to believe, please tell us all why Thurston was crying after the full time siren? That seems very feminine, especially considering they had won the series.
Price got knocked out in a one on one stoush, he wanted to go on with it, he payed the penalty, the bomb on the 1st tackle was for no other reason but to line up any blue jersey, wether or not they had been involved and inflict any amount of swinging arms and other cheap shots possible.
Creagh is a great player, but not a fighter, he was only trying to push players off of Gidley who was being worked over, Hodges acted like a twat about it.
Congrats qld, you won your 4th series, but the last two minutes although entertaining, showed what a bunch of arrogant petulant pricks some of your team can be.

hellteam

First Grade
its obvious qld were acting like spoilt brat bitches out of frustration of being dominated in front of there home crowd when they were so sure they would get a clean sweep. If it was all out of anger, standing up for a mate, qld pride, and any other amount of wank you want to believe, please tell us all why Thurston was crying after the full time siren? That seems very feminine, especially considering they had won the series.
Price got knocked out in a one on one stoush, he wanted to go on with it, he payed the penalty, the bomb on the 1st tackle was for no other reason but to line up any blue jersey, wether or not they had been involved and inflict any amount of swinging arms and other cheap shots possible.
Creagh is a great player, but not a fighter, he was only trying to push players off of Gidley who was being worked over, Hodges acted like a twat about it.
Congrats qld, you won your 4th series, but the last two minutes although entertaining, showed what a bunch of arrogant petulant pricks some of your team can be.

He was crying because of those few things you called 'wank' in the sentence you were talking about Thurston crying in. Pride, mateship, giving it his all. I didn't see any NSW players looking like they gave a sh*t about losing the second game. Thurston has Qld pride, cared about the wellfare of his mate, and was disapointed becasue he felt like him and the team had 'let down' Queensland for lack of a better word.

I dunno about you, but that's how I'd rather see my team feeling after the game then just sitting around like a bunch of no pride deadsh*ts like most of the NSW team were when it really mattered.

beave

Coach
When was he crying??????

He was shaking hands and so forth with the opposition at the end of the game, didn't look like he was crying to me.

Gippsy

Bench

VERY well said.:clap:

And another thing. Bloody Inglis is a bloody New South Welshman, not a bloody Queenslander. ;-)

Latest posts