What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grow up Queensland

Godz Illa

Coach
It was unprofessional.. something you'd see in a park A Grade match. The fact Watmough was quoted endorsing the play is further proof that it was a bit wrong tbh

Mr Saab

Referee
I didnt give a sh*t about the fight between White and Price, they happen all the time, entertaining for the crowd and what not, and that was indeed the best one in a long while. But throughout league history the penalty will generally get given and they will move on with the game.

It was the after tactics of simply bombing it to the smallest player and swinging arms at him that i thought was pathetic unprofessional play, along with the missiles of the crowd up at Lang Park.

They put the bomb up....crime of the century? I didnt see Gidley getting much help? Oh thats right...Creagh gave a push and then ran away. It was like "Tip your it".
Soft...soft.......soft.
This game has too many soft c**k supporters....they type of supporters who would say "I am not going to let my little johnny play that game anymore...i am going to enrol him into auskick"
FMD....toughen the f**k up. It was great, memorable, entertaining...the past 10 yrs of origin have basically had f**k all fights...we finally get some anger, emotion, and passion...and what do get afterwards?

A bunch of skirt wearing sheilas.

They put the bomb up....crime of the century? I didnt see Gidley getting much help? Oh thats right...Creagh gave a push and then ran away. It was like "Tip your it".
Soft...soft.......soft.
This game has too many soft c**k supporters....they type of supporters who would say "I am not going to let my little johnny play that game anymore...i am going to enrol him into auskick"
FMD....toughen the f**k up. It was great, memorable, entertaining...the past 10 yrs of origin have basically had f**k all fights...we finally get some anger, emotion, and passion...and what do get afterwards?

Well said.

f**kn NSW pansies just DO NOT get it.

Give us something please again next year...we will be queuing up for another crack.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
There are some absolute hypocrites in here. I have no doubt that all who take issue with the "bomb on the 1st" tactic used last night would have cheered it on had it been the Blues using it.

Hypocrites

Apey

Staff member
There are some absolute hypocrites in here. I have no doubt that all who take issue with the "bomb on the 1st" tactic used last night would have cheered it on had it been the Blues using it.

Hypocrites

I don't know anyone can have a problem with it... giving the ball to the other team to smash them, isn't that part of footy? For the record I'm a Knights supporter and it was Gidley being smashed.. Gidley didn't care, he just got up and took it on the chin.

What people are taking exception to.. is the sh*t that occured after/during the tackle was being completed. I wish Hodges was knocked the f**k out, and wouldn't particularly care how he was doing afterwards..

gurudave

Juniors
I don't know anyone can have a problem with it... giving the ball to the other team to smash them, isn't that part of footy? For the record I'm a Knights supporter and it was Gidley being smashed.. Gidley didn't care, he just got up and took it on the chin.

What people are taking exception to.. is the sh*t that occured after/during the tackle was being completed. I wish Hodges was knocked the f**k out, and wouldn't particularly care how he was doing afterwards..

Have a cry son. Hodges for PM.

Red Bear

Referee
Soft...soft.......soft.

Are you kidding me? I've been following this game since about age 5, and i'd let any kids i ever had play the game in an instant. Hell i'd make sure they were playing in the middle somewhere, so they actually learn to tackle and handle to toughness of the game.
There is a difference between toughness and narky tactics of a side that has lost a game carrying on ala the Queenslanders last night. And no, i wouldnt have been happy if NSW had done that either, it just a completely sh*tty attitude and is not at all a good advertisement for the game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Good advertisment?????? Are you insane?
That game alone would require the lazy pricks at the ARL to do zero marketing come April May of 2010 in the leadup to origin one.
No one will forget that game and everyone will go to the game to watch it...heck even NSW might sell out ANZ @ Homebush.

lifesgood

Juniors
Creagh came in to protect his captain from the 5 heros swarming all over him all trying to kill him, and if hodges is so tough why doesnt he put em up and take someone on instead of talking about it.

Yea creagh came in to protect him then ran away when hodges stood up to do something about it
hahah good sticking up for your captain

talking
im pretty sure the refs were in his way everytime u want him to hit the ref??? Loll
Even crocker chased ennis and the refs got in the way

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Cry me a f#&king river you NSW dips#&ts!

Hell, you win and you still feel a need to find something to whinge about. Truley unbeliveable.

I thought the closing moments of last nights game was great. Might instill some passion in NSW for a change and make a series out of it next year.

4 IN A ROW TO QLD. WHINGE ABOUT THAT NSW geniusS!

Garts

Bench
No issue with Qld wanting to start a biff, nothing better and especially in Origin. If you do not like it start watching netball.

Gippsy

Bench
Price can't fight & got decked, and his Qld mates have a sook about it.
Hodges would be the biggest wanker & sook in the game. All talk & no action.
Thurston has proved beyond doubt what a dirty grub he is.
The actions of the crowd showed what morons they are.
And the way it ended was just an embarresment from the Queenslanders.
Good game though, enjoyed it. :)

Pricey can’t fight and never could but he did save a try by making himself a punching bag. That’s the Maroon spirit showing through again. :D:D:D

Loudstrat

Coach
err, it was the nsw press who said it was dead and boring when nsw were dominating, qld was very much alive and always will be when it comes to origin.
Actually, it was Tallis not wanting to play the dead rubber - the game where NSW put 50 on the sooks.

No NSW player has EVER wanted an origin called off because they lost.

Hypocrites

Can't be a hypocrite unless it actually happened. You pretending it may have does not prove hipocracy.

The closest I can think of was Sullivans (from memory) field goal for Cronulla when Parra had 70 points on them a few years back. Everyone bagged him for it. I also recall Hayne getting bagged for running a ball dead at fulltime when Melbourne had flogged Parra. But hey, it's QLD - there is no rules or ettiquette.

Have a cry son. Hodges for PM.
The same Hodges that only became passionate when standing behind the QLD pack and 2 referees? Pussy. He's more sheila than Martina Navratilova!

Cry me a f#&king river you NSW dips#&ts!

Hell, you win and you still feel a need to find something to whinge about. Truley unbeliveable.

I thought the closing moments of last nights game was great. Might instill some passion in NSW for a change and make a series out of it next year.

4 IN A ROW TO QLD. WHINGE ABOUT THAT NSW geniusS!
I thought it was Queensland doing the whinging! Funny that.

Best post in this thread. :clap:

I lust wonder why this crap only happens when Queensland lose? It never happens in test footy - you don't see the poms or Kiwis do anything but lose with dignity.

Latest posts