What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guitars

bluesbreaker

Bench
Just bought a les Paul traditional... Heritage cherry sunburst. Lovely guitar, will take some better pictures and post em up.

Looking at buying a new amp, think I'll give the ceriatones clones a go.

Jason Maher

Immortal
My actual Maton MS2000STD:

Y86WI.jpg

Got a setup done on my EM225C. Cut the action in half. Is now much more playable.

LunarPark

Juniors
Hey, I started a thread elsewhere but this seems the best place to ask. Where does everyone in here tend to buy their guitars and equipment?

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
My actual Maton MS2000STD:

Y86WI.jpg

Got a setup done on my EM225C. Cut the action in half. Is now much more playable.

Nice. The other guitarist in my band has one of these in a sunburst. When he was trying it out in the store it blew every other guitar he tried out of the water, including les pauls and strats. what do you play it through?

gorilla

First Grade
Sydney-20110312-00018.jpg

Epiphone Dot with little 15 amp

Sydney-20110312-00017.jpg

have an ordinary Ibenez steel string acoustic.

Played for about 8 years, self taught and have a few tunes - just a strummer really.

Bought the electric, about a year ago to learn to play it.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Sydney-20110312-00018.jpg

Epiphone Dot with little 15 amp

Sydney-20110312-00017.jpg

have an ordinary Ibenez steel string acoustic.

Played for about 8 years, self taught and have a few tunes - just a strummer really.

Bought the electric, about a year ago to learn to play it.

Do want!

bileduct

Coach
This is my latest addition to the family. I normally play Les Pauls and Yamaha acoustics, so this is the first floating bridge for me. I have to completely change my playing style because I have this lazy habit of resting the outside of my palm on the bridge.

Fender Player Plus Meteora HH.jpg