What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gymea Hotel re-opening soon FYI

beekershark

Bench
Ahhhh, this is the kind of Beer Garden environ I enjoy :)

only this recently received picture bought back the good memories, maybe I was harsh in my initial judgment of this establishment, but I stand by it I guess,once you walk inside it's a sh*thole :) but the rock band on the back of a truck in this area kept us soaking up the sun, corona's, and the attentions of the sweedish backpackers all day long :) Movember is coming along nice too :)

ec3b6cbb.jpg

beekershark

Bench
SpiderShark said:
The blonde haired girl in the black top takes pride in Corona. :D

doesnt she ever mate :) those girls loved a corona or two ;)

as for the little swedish samantha fox in the front, I kept calling her "tape deck" , and asked if I could push "play"..........:)

beekershark

Bench
hahahahhaa ! damn straight mate, this was a few days ago remember so no one bother copying the look, i've moved onto to something even more fashionable :) lol

spider

Coach
beekershark said:
as for the little swedish samantha fox in the front, I kept calling her "tape deck" , and asked if I could push "play"..........:)

Should have asked if she wanted to grab the "handle bars" and go for a ride!

That is definately not a Movember attempt.

spider

Coach
beekershark said:
correct, that was just the trial run :)

I didnt shave that morning :)

Im not referring to your hair line fella - i mean your mo!

By the look of her she probably is a Triumph girl as to a RM 80.

jc155776

Coach
That cant be beeks. If it is he looks a damn lot different to when I saw him lol,

I shall be hitting Sydney at Chrissy and New Years time. I expect to come see the "GREAT" Northies so I can run the Qlder thumb over it.

beekershark

Bench
Yes Freefy, Beeker is bald. Does beeker give a sh*t ? no.

When you are bald and your farrah fawcett finally falls out , you will see the merits of wearing a hat on hot afternoons in bee gardens, it stops the top of ones head getting burned and skin cancer forming, pretty good reason eh ?

I could try and grow hair again, but if it means getting a bad perm and shocking mullet like you then I'd rather not bother .

Thanks for the niggle though, happy to knock your lolly lobs over the fence for 6 runs :)

Macca

Coach
Ha Ha looks like you have some fans there Beeks. I dunno how you do it . . . EVERY TIME!!

Latest posts