What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Siejka

Saint Anger

Juniors
It's an absolutely sickening interview fmd the bloke is clueless. Praised the combination of Stanley and Fien and stated Harry is just there as cover and a back up half.

Mr Red

First Grade
every time i hear Price speak i feel sick in the stomach..
- happy with Chase stanley in the halves
- the team needs to adapt to play to Chase's strengths
- stating Runciman in good form close to selection, although Price keeps picking Prior in the centres.. even though he keeps mentioning the need to improve our offence quickly... contradictory

watatank

Coach
every time i hear Price speak i feel sick in the stomach..
- happy with Chase stanley in the halves
- the team needs to adapt to play to Chase's strengths
- stating Runciman in good form close to selection, although Price keeps picking Prior in the centres.. even though he keeps mentioning the need to improve our offence quickly... contradictory

Just because Runciman played well in NSW Cup doesn't mean he's up to NRL standard. IMO Runciman will struggle against bigger opponents like he did in the trials, especially if he plays centre. And to be honest, that's one of the main differences between NSW Cup and NRL.

bottle

Coach
My view is that Harry has been signed for back up to cover for Fien if injured. Ne evidence, just an opinion. I don't know why people find this so surprising.
Unless Fien totally stinks it up, or Harry is outstanding in NSW cup and his form demands he gets picked, this would seem to be obvious to me.

Mr Red

First Grade
Just because Runciman played well in NSW Cup doesn't mean he's up to NRL standard. IMO Runciman will struggle against bigger opponents like he did in the trials, especially if he plays centre. And to be honest, that's one of the main differences between NSW Cup and NRL.

possibly. but hes not a small guy he's 186cm tall and 90kg according to the website.. so probably bigger now given he's had a full off season of training?
i still think if his form is good he should be given a chance as a better option than Prior at centre, given the lack of points the team is scoring..

FundyDragon

Bench
possibly. but hes not a small guy he's 186cm tall and 90kg according to the website.. so probably bigger now given he's had a full off season of training?
i still think if his form is good he should be given a chance as a better option than Prior at centre, given the lack of points the team is scoring..

Cooper said he would be back after the bye, assuming that is against Penrith so Prior would move back to the forwards.

jenninga

First Grade
Cooper said he would be back after the bye, assuming that is against Penrith so Prior would move back to the forwards.
man+praying.jpg

TheRev

Coach
Some ppl on here arent Cooper fans but him back at left centre fixes so much that is wrong with our backline..

Even better if Chase would slot back into the Right side... but the way price spoke this week, makes me think he has grand plans for him at 5/8.

Twenty10

Juniors
What I don't get is the fact our season is dead and price is still not giving blokes like drinkwater a crack. It's a joke. We have no strike whatsoever in the halves or centres

krispyredv

Juniors
This week if the origin guys don't back up I would have
1. Cummins
2. Vidot
3. Stanley
4. Coops/Runciman
5. Nighty
6. Siejka
7. Fien/Drinky
8. Stockwell
9. King
10. De Belin
11. Frizz
12. Creagh
13. Matthews
14. Rein/Fien
15. Weyman
16. Prior
17. Hunt

What pricey will pick

1. Nightingale
2. Vidot
3. Green
4. Prior/ Coops
5. Goodwin
6. Stanley
7. Fien
8. Hunt
9. Rein
10. Weyman
11. Frizz
12. Creagh
13. Prior
14. King
15. Ah mau
16. Jdb
17. Stocky

nrlnrl

First Grade
What I don't get is the fact our season is dead and price is still not giving blokes like drinkwater a crack. It's a joke. We have no strike whatsoever in the halves or centres

plsu that flows on to limiting the opportunities for 2 of the 3 best wingers in the comp

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Surely has to get a run next week.

Chase Stanley offers nothing. Looks like he has no idea what he's doing out there. Oh wait he's a ball runner :sarcasm: if that's all it takes to be a 5/8, just about anyone could play there!

Poor old Fien has to do everything.

Minh

First Grade
Perfect opportunity to play a proper halfback in Seijka with First Grade experience and the coach muffs it.

Latest posts