What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Siejka

TheRev

Coach
You would have to assume Harry was the fallback due to the Williams deal falling through, would be pointless to buy both of them, Williams was also a risk.. but there were limited choices if you need a mid-season signing.

If Harry is just signed for 2013, seems like his future will be in in his hands.. if he performs, we might not need to go after anybody else for 2014.

Drinkwater however will surely move on, not sure if will be immediate though or if he will partner Harry on the weekend.

Last edited:

Abacus

Juniors
Good luck with young Harry. No doubt he's got talent - application has been his issue. He got a little used to Matt Elliott and some senior players tell him how good he was going to be & forgot he had to work for it. Anyway hope it works out for Harry & the Dragons (but not until after the Panthers sneak a win at Centrebet next week).

Puff

First Grade
I reckon you need to take a look at what the warriors fans are saying about his loss to get an accurate view of the youngster

Dragons_Head

Juniors
give him a crack in first grade after the bye... i would rather see price gamble on him and it fail then watch chase stanley play 5/8 another week. hopefully this will motivate drinky even more and he finds that extra bit of form he needs to make first grade

TheRev

Coach
Another key issue is how do you pronounce his surname? So far I've just taken to calling him Harry.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Harry is a great kid, exciting footballer, he will give you 110% every week.

His main down fall is defence, he is a bit too small.

I really hope he kicks on with you guys. Get him on the Protein shakes and weights!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Should be interesting. At least Saints have some back up because DW doesn't look like he is ready yet.

From memory he was pretty good when he was at Panthers and they had huge wraps on him.

Father Ted

First Grade
Harry is a great kid, exciting footballer, he will give you 110% every week.

His main down fall is defence, he is a bit too small.

I really hope he kicks on with you guys. Get him on the Protein shakes and weights!!

Matt Prior may have a new Job, Bodyguard..

Hutty1986

Immortal
Wasn't this the bloke who debuted against us for Penrith in 2011? Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?

hardbaby

Coach
I watched him play a couple of times for the Panthers and really liked him. Reminds me a bit of Josh Reynolds. Takes the line on a lot, pretty physical for a small bloke. He does get bumped off a bit but he is in the game. Kicks goals. Good signing. I really think we'll jag Williams for next season so this guy is just a fill in and miles better than anything else we have at the present. Good luck to him. Now we just need to actually pick him.

Latest posts