What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Siejka

....hey sure interviews very well for such a young person.

that was the most convincing "Red V is a part of me" rendition i've seen in a while. Leaves Dan Hunt's for dead ! :lol:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Kicks goals...

Maybe he can kick goals...but we have to score trys first......then again I suppose he may be able to kick penalty goals...and that wont be many...considering we concede more than we get ......still guess we don't have anything to lose by giving the kid a go..cos we aint goin nowhere this year.......

Father Ted

First Grade
Maybe he can kick goals...but we have to score trys first......then again I suppose he may be able to kick penalty goals...and that wont be many...considering we concede more than we get ......still guess we don't have anything to lose by giving the kid a go..cos we aint goin nowhere this year.......

That would be the message I'd like to give to Coach Price .
With respect sir, "Nothing Ventured , Nothing Gained".

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you thought Soward couldn't tackle wait to you see harry....he aint no wizard in that dept. either.
Soward can tackle, and turned into a good defender.

I suspect that's the sum total of your knowledge about Soward and Siejka.

Gazzaw

Juniors
Signing this young man till end of year is a great incentive plan. But Price has to be prepared to give him a go. Otherwise he continues to kill off the spirit of our junior players

CC_Saint

Juniors
I'm happy with this signing.

With Duges and thompson, Fien and Mezz, we're really starting to get some good tattoos in the team and challenge the likes of Souths and the Warriors.

Good stuff!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I never said that ''I thought he couldn't tackle''
it was the belief of many saints fans :p
Nice work.
backpedaling.jpg

Como Connection

First Grade
Contacted a mate from Bathurst who is a Souths fan, here is his response
"Good young player, know his old man well who was a good player himself..He is small but skilful and tough.Played Aussie schoolboys.,Hes no Adam Reynolds but you blokes are desperate for a ½ and there are noneabout
Sounds ok to me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for the back up Nick. But you're wrong. The whole team went back to playing shit.

FundyDragon

Bench
I know Seijka is already training with the cutters, is there any confirmation that he is playing for the Cutters today? Thinking of driving down to have a look.

Latest posts