What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have the Warriors signed Tino Fa'asuamaleaui?

Matua

Bench
Chad was smart. Put himself in the shop window and showed the Sharks that he could be a first grade half. Was never here for a long time. Heart will always be in the shire.

Ended up delivering them their first premiership. Smart man
He never looked like a first grade player when at the Warriors. He was probably the most inept half I've seen at this level when at the Warriors. His turnaround to become a competent half in Cronulla is a minor miracle.

JJ

Immortal
He never looked like a first grade player when at the Warriors. He was probably the most inept half I've seen at this level when at the Warriors. His turnaround to become a competent half in Cronulla is a minor miracle.
Really? I always thought he looked ok - he's not a perfect player by any stretch - and being in the halves as a youngster with the flighty Johnson probably bot the easiest gig - he's certainly improved though

Matua

Bench
Really? I always thought he looked ok - he's not a perfect player by any stretch - and being in the halves as a youngster with the flighty Johnson probably bot the easiest gig - he's certainly improved though
Yes, really. If Kata didn't exist he'd be the worst regular first grader we've ever had. He even had poor skills at the Warriors, I reckon our props back then had a better pass than him.

Have to give him credit for improving and winning a premiership though.