What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hayne is a try hard flog.Trying to buy his colours with a five grand donation.
In the old days you earned your colours and patches through your actions
Nek minute he'll be seen riding a fatboy whilst wearing his nikes, a bandana around his face and a pack of winnie reds tucked in his rolled up t-shirt sleeve.

If you are named after the wrestler the undertaker remember back in the day when he took to coming out to the ring on a bike.

Next season Haynes gimmick will be the Australian bad arse and he will ride his bike onto the ground to Rollin by limp bizkit and whenever he scores a try he will rev up his bike at the opposition supporters to show he is the big dog in the yard.

macnaz

Staff member
what is he celebrating anyway?

Ruining the titans team chemistry to cruel any chances they may have had at progressing in the finals?
Or maybe his 2 from 6 wins ? Most likely for actualy topping the NRL stats for the most errors per game by any player. Thats truf by the way, he has topped the list lol

macnaz

Staff member
If you are named after the wrestler the undertaker remember back in the day when he took to coming out to the ring on a bike.

Next season Haynes gimmick will be the Australian bad arse and he will ride his bike onto the ground to Rollin by limp bizkit and whenever he scores a try he will rev up his bike at the opposition supporters to show he is the big dog in the yard.
Dis is my kennel!

Valheru

Coach
Pearce got done because NRL backed him and he did them wrong (multiple times over). Kind of like Snake when he was the face of the NRL.

I see you believe the revisionist garbage sprouted by the media amongst others.

As a reminder, the telegraph posted a 7 page spread of his 'sordid' history in January and the below is the best they could come up with:

- Being present when Jake Friend was arrested
- Breaking up with his GF
- The yellow dress thing. This was the one occasion where he did break a law, that being not leaving a licensed premise when asked, a feat James Roberts managed twice in a week recently with no suspension
- Having sex with a pussycat doll
- The Australia day Piss up

We all know Pearce got 8 weeks ad 125k (NRL enforced) due to the embarrassment the NRL felt over Australia Day. Corey Norman needed a drug conviction to get the same suspension. Meanwhile we have delinquents throwing eggs at cars, refusing to leave a premise twice within a week, publically advocating for a convicted one punch killer's release and consorting with known criminals and the NRL does not step in.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Roosters fans have every right to be annoyed. Is Pearce even as much of a serial clown than Roberts.

The press hyped up that he got his fella out and put it straight up the dog.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Hey I'm not defending the NRL's actions/inaction. The Pearce incident followed the yellow dress incident which had generated a lot of press. NRL clearly didn't like that, especially from the son of a league legend and an Origin rep.

That's why I compared him with Stewart. He was ultimately found not guilty (after being charged, admittedly) but was stood down for a number of weeks. But the circumstance was that he was in an NRL promotion just prior to the incident.

Even though I actually hate both these merkins, I think they were hard done by.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's been caught out lying already it's hilarious.

I guess he didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski either?