What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne headbutt=grub

sovereign

Juniors
I don't like either of them but there was nothing in Haynes 'head butt', slaters elbow was to the back of the head and deliberate. They don't even allow touching the back of the head in the Ufc. Slater deserves 5x whatever hayne is given.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
lol haynes headbutt was more of a bump slater reacted....then slater comes in and tries to put one back on hayne...the whole time both hayne and slater were laughing...bit of niggle spiced up the game. but deadset slater walking off looked like he was about to cry....both wont get anything for it

It was a headbutt. Clear and deliberate. Completely inexcusable.

He should get time on the sideline.

hellteam

First Grade
Hayne has always been a grub.

Deserves at least a week.

Do you really want to see that though? I want NSW to have Hayne, and QLD to have Slater.

At least the talk of this will get AFL of the back pages for a while... leading up to Origin too :cool:

Usain Bolt

Bench
both grade 1, Hayne is GOOOONE for having carry over points for being a piece of sh1t last yr. Although i would rather him face 52,000 QLDers for Origin 2. at least they have someone to hate because there aren't many left due to NSW being losers lately

johns_reds

First Grade
i aint defending him, just think it was nothing, i love the nsw love for hayne, hayne's headbutt if any other player did it everyone would be out calling him a grub and calling for a 1 week or 2 week ban

Big Pete

Referee
Do you really want to see that though? I want NSW to have Hayne, and QLD to have Slater.

At least the talk of this will get AFL of the back pages for a while... leading up to Origin too :cool:

No.

But I didn't want to see Hayne headbutt a player on the field either.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Has to get a grade 1 charge for the headbutt surely. And if he does have carry over points well....

But he'll get 1 week thats all, and will play SOO. Thats how it works.

bboy_insane

Juniors
IF you QLDers could read you would know that not many are defending the head butt.

We are just saying Slater's elbow was bad too! And he's a merkin!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I'm no fan of Parra, but it was a love tap FFS.

Slater, the same player who kicks people in the face while they're lying on the ground then runs away like a f**king girl when said player goes to belt him. Grub and cat of the highest order.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
There was nothing in the headbutt but the precedent is there for him to sit out. Won't be playing SOO 2.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
IF you QLDers could read you would know that not many are defending the head butt.

We are just saying Slater's elbow was bad too! And he's a merkin!

Ah no. The majority are applauding the headbutt, and some idiots even claim the elbow was far worse.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I want them both to play origin. But in all seriousness ask yourself which act was going to do more damage?

Also haynes was in the heat of the moment face to face. Slaters was a catty get square on the back of a blokes head after everything had died down.

Usain Bolt

Bench

Slater, the same player who kicks people in the face while they're lying on the ground then runs away like a f**king girl when said player goes to belt him. Grub and cat of the highest order.

baby_crying.gif

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade

I agree. When someone finally knocks Slater out it will have been a long time coming. However headbutting is a no no. Hayne has no defense.

Doomednow

Bench
i aint defending him, just think it was nothing, i love the nsw love for hayne, hayne's headbutt if any other player did it everyone would be out calling him a grub and calling for a 1 week or 2 week ban

If it was any player other than Slater that got bumped by him we might be calling Hayne a grub, you mean. Except for maybe Thurston. Both of them deserve everything they get. Can dish it out no worries but watch them throw the toys out of the cot when it doesn't go their way.

The Colonel

Immortal
Has to get a grade 1 charge for the headbutt surely. And if he does have carry over points well....

But he'll get 1 week thats all, and will play SOO. Thats how it works.

He'll miss Origin if he gets a week. Team is selected on Monday night, Parramatta have the bye and they took out the Lote Tuqiri TBA loophole used by ueensland years ago.

Latest posts