What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne headbutt=grub

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If either player misses an origin game for either incedent they all my as well be signed up
by Calvin Shoddy for GWS.

And lol @ Cam Smith. " We can't win this year we got nothing to lose"

how's that kitchen you whinging Merkin

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
baby_crying.gif

deadset needs a suspension for origin, see ya later you merkin

:roll:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hayne is a diver. That is a "cheat" of a tactic.
haynes a cheat.

Well, you should know all about cheats. You'd be qualifid to judge. I'm surprised Slater had the balls to hit Hayne in the face without anyone holding him, as is his normal style. Hayne got a good one on him in return before Cronk grabbed him. Billy the Cat made up for it at the forst opportunity though. Put the bomb up and attempt to elbow him in the back of the head. Good form Billy. At least you confirm what we already knew.

Hayne will get a contrary conduct charge I reckon. Probably get a couple. Espcially with the judiciary looking to save face after the Thurston debacle. Headbutting isn't a good look, so he'll probably cop it.

I see the Storm going out to maim in the back half of the season. Smiths reaction to the stink is leading down a dangerous path.

andrew057

First Grade
Poor effort by Hayne, did no damage and copped a shiner in return.

Will miss Origin and deservedly so.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Nsw selectors won't defend Hayne this is what they need to keep their love child gidley at fullback. Jarryd deserves the week for the Headbutt but slater is a cat and had been for years, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

BranVan3000

Coach
If Hayne get's suspended than it's only fair that Slater is too. Would be a sh*t decision to take those two out of Origin

Was Freddy drunk?
This seriously needs to be addressed, he always sounds plastered when he's commentating and same on the Footy Show this week. HE's either not cut out for it or pissed off his head

Adsy

Juniors
If people are calling Hayne a grub what the f*ck is Slater? He is the biggest cat/grub in the game.

nqcowboy87

Bench
im suprised cronk didnt get sent off, when hayne headbutted slater, cronk came in and tackled him off slater

The Shire

Juniors
Hayne will prob somehow get off according to last year he would have been better off kneeing slater in the head, like he did to goodwin last year, that was worse. but they wont have the crazy parra fans up in arms. so now we are left with Gidley.... QLD enjoy 5 in a row

Hiekka

Juniors
The Citing Committee will also have a good look at Hayne's grapple/neck twist on Slater which triggered the whole incident. That tackle looked extremely dangerous - and could easily have caused Slater a very serious injury.

If this type of tackle isn't eradicated by the NRL ASAP I'll pull my children out of the game. Just not worth the risk.

hellteam

First Grade
The Citing Committee will also have a good look at Hayne's grapple/neck twist on Slater which triggered the whole incident. That tackle looked extremely dangerous - and could easily have caused Slater a very serious injury.

If this type of tackle isn't eradicated by the NRL ASAP I'll pull my children out of the game. Just not worth the risk.

Yeah that's been overlooked here actually.

mickdo

Coach

Boo hoo for the Storm

Fui!!!

Juniors
Good news is, if Hayne is out for NSW, Slater will be out for QLD for an elbow to the back of the head.

Latest posts