What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne I set you free on behalf of the eels fans

Swiftstylez

Bench
like the one he won for the 49ers?

Do you know what's awkward, it is that talented athletes who have played american football their whole life would attempt to move mountains to play just a few minutes in an NFL game. First people mocked Hayne saying that he would never even set foot on the field, then people mocked him when he made the training squad and said he was wasting his time, then people mocked him when he only played well in some trial games. Did he bottle some chances in the big time? Yes. But those are chances that some bum posting on a rugby league forum (of which requires no skill at all) will ever even get the chance to achieve. I'm sure you like to think Hayne is crying about your perceived lack of success in his life (which includes highly featuring in an NSW origin win, playing in the NFL and making an NRL Grand Final on his own), but I think you overestimate your influence.

TL;DR: Like the one the Eels have won since Hayne left?

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Yep. I start with syphilis and then inject the heavier stuff like syphilis-plus.

56514857.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well, if you insist...

Normally I take a sharp needle, put a dab of syphilis from my 'fridge of sexual diseases' and then inject it right into the eye of my penis. It used to hurt but now the eye of my penis is so mangled and scabby that I think I have damaged all of the nerve endings.

strider

Post Whore
Well, if you insist...

Normally I take a sharp needle, put a dab of syphilis from my 'fridge of sexual diseases' and then inject it right into the eye of my penis. It used to hurt but now the eye of my penis is so mangled and scabby that I think I have damaged all of the nerve endings.
you know sometimes when you make a post - and then think, hmmmm maybe thats too much .... i reckon you should get that feeling about now

Eelementary

Post Whore
Do you know what's awkward, it is that talented athletes who have played american football their whole life would attempt to move mountains to play just a few minutes in an NFL game. First people mocked Hayne saying that he would never even set foot on the field, then people mocked him when he made the training squad and said he was wasting his time, then people mocked him when he only played well in some trial games. Did he bottle some chances in the big time? Yes. But those are chances that some bum posting on a rugby league forum (of which requires no skill at all) will ever even get the chance to achieve. I'm sure you like to think Hayne is crying about your perceived lack of success in his life (which includes highly featuring in an NSW origin win, playing in the NFL and making an NRL Grand Final on his own), but I think you overestimate your influence.

TL;DR: Like the one the Eels have won since Hayne left?

I don't get why people bagged Hayne's NFL run, tbh. Against all odds, he played a competitive snap - that's pretty impressive, imo.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I don't get why people bagged Hayne's NFL run, tbh. Against all odds, he played a competitive snap - that's pretty impressive, imo.

People will bag anyone that does anything they can't bother working hard to do.

Rather then face their excuses head on, the easy cop out in this instance is to take away someones success.

It's a fusion of Tally Poppy Syndrome and a poor Locus of Control.

Last edited:

Latest posts