What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne must be Suspended

Should Hayne be Suspended?

• YES

Votes: 86 45.5%
  • NO

Votes: 103 54.5%

• Total voters

nöyd

Staff member
Didn't Hindy get 2 weeks for collecting Lockyer @ Suncorp earlier this year?

Game_Breaker

Coach
Reading Aspiring's drivel, one thing is for sure.

Parra is the tall poppy. And tall poppy syndromse is alive and well.

How about a trhead about Hannent's milk -as evidenced when he used the injured arm to shove Hindy. :lol:

the same arm that needed painkilling injections?

buster

Juniors
OUCH - if Hayne gets a grade 1 that will be a massive joke......Bryce Gibbs should be very pissed off....Goodwin was screwed after that ........ the one i want suspended is that hooker who thinks he can tear peoples arms out....disgraceful - the judiciary has to be very careful here....i hope the broom doesnt come out........

Hari Kari

Juniors
the same arm that needed painkilling injections?

Yep that arm, Hannant's a human pitbull, blokes like him are the reason forwards are called pigs, he walks around the room before the game filling his mouth with fluid and then spitting it on the carpet.

You'd need multiple fractures and nerve damage to stop him using that arm once he got fired up.

brooksy19

Bench
Im sorry, I want the Eels to win the comp, but if Hayne is not suspended, the they cna shove it up their arses.

bileduct

Coach
I just watched it on Foxsportsnews, and no. Goodwin grounded the ball and Hayne delibratly AFTER the ball was placed dived at him with his knees. Exactly the same as Gibbs. This guys GF dream is over. Unless the NRL has a word to the Judiciary that he is next years poster boy and let him off.
You know you're right...

Hayne does come in very late after the ball has already been placed... when you slow it down to ONE FRAME A f**kING YEAR.

f**king moron.

typicalfan

Coach
You know you're right...

Hayne does come in very late after the ball has already been placed... when you slow it down to ONE FRAME A f**kING YEAR.

f**king moron.
Couldn't have put it any better myself :lol:

When you watch it on slow mo.....

Hanscholo

Bench
I thought it was a nothing incident. Hardly worth an 8 point try and certainly nothing more than careless. I thought the bulldogs did the same childish laying on the ground they did against newcastle a fortnight ago. A shame really that they feel the need to stoop to that level to win games, and even worse that it may get a player suspended for nothing incidents.

nöyd

Staff member
That doesnt make sense

You dont give a player pain killing injections if its not injured :lol:

You've missed the point.

If his arm was injured enough to require pain killers then what was he doing shoving Hindmarsh with it before receiving said injections?

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I have watched it on NRL.com . When Goodwin is in the process of catching the ball his body is already diving for the line and the ball is about to be grounded. Hayne is a good 3 metres away and has no hope in the world of stopping the try. Hayne clearly goes down with his knees a long time after Goodwin is in the act of diving for the tryline.

The rules clearly state that any type of leading with the legs to try and stop a try is illegal. It will be a joke if that is graded as a Grade 1. It is at least a Grade 2 at minimum.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Didn't Thurston kick Williams in the face in Origin and escape suspension?

The Dogs got two points for it ... they just needed 13 instead.

Storm in a teacup.

Game_Breaker

Coach
You've missed the point.

If his arm was injured enough to require pain killers then what was he doing shoving Hindmarsh with it before receiving said injections?

No you missed the point

A little push from his arm doesnt determine it wasnt injured, the action of pushing isnt what was causing him pain.

What you're suggesting is that the Bulldogs medical staff were willing to give him some pain killing injections even though he didnt need it

Thats a ridiculous statement

Hari Kari

Juniors
You've missed the point.

Hindmarsh pissed him off so he acted without thinking too much is my guess.

nöyd

Staff member
No you missed the point

A little push from his arm doesnt determine it wasnt injured, the action of pushing isnt what was causing him pain.

What you're suggesting is that the Bulldogs medical staff were willing to give him some pain killing injections even though he didnt need it

Thats a ridiculous statement

Did he even get injections? It may have been mentioned in the commentary, I don't recall hearing it.

I'm not for one minute saying he didn't need pain killers, in my opinion it looked pretty bad and would have "crippled" lesser blokes. All I'm saying is that if you must push/punch/shove etc. anyone you should probably do it with your un-injured arm.

:D

Perth Red

Post Whore
If Hindmarsh was a Storm player he'd be getting 3 months and you'd all be whinging to hell about Melbourne's dog tactics!

Sadly Hayne should def be banned if the judiciary are to be consistent. They rubbed out Smith last year for something far less dangerous.

ps who lashed out with the boot and knocked Stagg out? They didn't show a replay of that one.

Latest posts