What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Hayne's already used the appeal process on the first guilty verdict, and his team got nowhere except a lucky technicality which prompted this retrial.

He may have no grounds available to appeal, unless his team somehow introduces new evidence? Time to do his time...

eels_fan

First Grade
Shut up deadshit.
The fact these comments are allowed to stand speaks volume for the quality of moderation on this site and how it’s quickly morphing into the rubbish that wrecks other sites.

I’ve never been anything but respectful when I disagree with people here, yet some think their shit doesn’t stink and abuse people and it’s let slide.

Incorrect

Coach
The fact these comments are allowed to stand speaks volume for the quality of moderation on this site and how it’s quickly morphing into the rubbish that wrecks other sites.

I’ve never been anything but respectful when I disagree with people here, yet some think their shit doesn’t stink and abuse people and it’s let slide.
Pou's just f**king with ya mate, it was a joke.

Agree there's some questionable moderation around here but that wouldn't the area I focused on....

MKCS

Juniors
Man Hayne is one of the saddest stories in sports now in my opinion, if you look at his career he was a super talented guy, the 09 Grand Final run, the 2014 Origin series win, the somewhat successful run in the NFL, World Cup wins, multiple million dollar a season contracts, the 5 million dollar property portfolio etc.

Then you read the last few pages of this thread where he has seemingly lost all his money, family living in a rental not knowing how they'll survive, Hayne is visibly out of shape and about to head back to jail where they'll throw fruit at him.

Sad especially since he's only 35 so could still be playing (Most likely in England but maybe NRL still) and making mid six figures a season doing what he enjoys doing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I'm sorry, merkin, I thought you were playing along. One of the most fun aspects of this site, which you don't find anywhere else on the internet, is the angry bogan roleplay.

I don't mean to cause anybody real psychological harm, and I both apologise and retract my statement.

eels_fan

First Grade
I'm sorry, merkin, I thought you were playing along. One of the most fun aspects of this site, which you don't find anywhere else on the internet, is the angry bogan roleplay.

I don't mean to cause anybody real psychological harm, and I both apologise and retract my statement.
Hey mate, happy to put my hand up and say I’ve had a rough few days and probably was over sensitive/missed the jovial nature intended.

intent is always important and sometimes hard to read in a forum.

Carry on…

Sorry Oops GIF by CTV

??? I don't think your consent applies to the property of other people in anyway... a concept Jarryd didn't quite get the hang of either.

However I will respect your request and not (jokingly suggest) correct any of your posts.

Last edited: