What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So the SMH's chief sports adviser is now giving unqualified behavioral advice.

Pretty sure that qualifies as click bait.

Gronk

Staff member
So the SMH's chief sports adviser is now giving unqualified behavioral advice.

Pretty sure that qualifies as click bait.
Well there’s always some actor from Underbelly who has offered the “not his go” defence.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Its why the label it ...

OPINION

... in big writing at the top. Cos its the writers opinion. ... thougj i get the concept of having opinions seems to be an enormously grey area around here.
Everything we post here is an opinion. Just sometimes we need to post a link to someone else’s opinion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Everything we post here is an opinion. Just sometimes we need to post a link to someone else’s opinion.
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

T.S Quint

Coach

Not quite.
In your ‘games in Townsville’ thread you post numerous stats which would not be considered opinion, but considered as fact.

I don’t believe you posted a source for them either, merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not quite.
In your ‘games in Townsville’ thread you post numerous stats which would not be considered opinion, but considered as fact.

I don’t believe you posted a source for them either, merkin.
It is my opinion that the facts published by the source are probably correct. I assume that in the source’s opinion they are also accurate stats (and not deliberately misleading). I got them all from RLP. I haven’t independently verified those results, and RLP has been wrong before. All opinions about facts.

T.S Quint

Coach
It is my opinion that the facts published by the source are probably correct. I assume that in the source’s opinion they are also accurate stats (and not deliberately misleading). I got them all from RLP. I haven’t independently verified those results, and RLP has been wrong before. All opinions about facts.

“Poupou Escobar is a major merkin.”

Seems like an opinion…nope. Fact.

source: this forum.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its why the label it ...

OPINION

... in big writing at the top. Cos its the writers opinion. ... thougj i get the concept of having opinions seems to be an enormously grey area around here.

way to miss the point completely

I never commented on his opinion, I commented on his giving unqualified behavioral advice

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
“Poupou Escobar is a major merkin.”

Seems like an opinion…nope. Fact.

source: this forum.
It’s not a statement of fact though. It is obviously an opinion. “Pou lives in Perth” is a statement of fact but it is an implied opinion because you are unable to verify it.

strider

Post Whore
way to miss the point completely

I never commented on his opinion, I commented on his giving unqualified behavioral advice
aka, his OPINION .... labelled in big f**kin letters - O P I N I O N - so that no one thinks this is in any way qualified advice.