What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

IFR33K

Coach
I'm not being righteous. I also used to be a scumbag. I learned from it, and as IFREEK said, hopefully these people do too

agreed. He’s been found guilty and deserves jail time. His reputation as an nrl star is well and truly tarnished. He’ll never be able to change the past, but once he’s released from jail, let’s hope he raises his kids to be respectful and have morals. Be the father figure that he probably never had.

As for the victim, let’s hope she has enough support to help her overcome the assault, and move on with her life. I guess the result brings some closure where she can focus on the future

Avenger

Immortal
I find it amusing how righteous some, or one in particular, can be on this forum.

"Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone", or something like that.
This is no ordinary sin, my friend. He violated a young lady that was barely 48kg without her consent.

By his own admission Hayne said, ‘I knew she didn’t want to have sex but I wanted to pleasure her anyway.’

That’s sexual assault.

Suitman

Post Whore
This is no ordinary sin, my friend. He violated a young lady that was barely 48kg without her consent.

By his own admission Hayne said, ‘I knew she didn’t want to have sex but I wanted to pleasure her anyway.’

That’s sexual assault.

I'm not denying that and that wasn't my point.
Hayne got everything he deserved.

hindy111

Post Whore
You’re kidding. What sort of person invites Jarryd Hayne around to their mum’s house ffs

Even if she doesn't realise it she would sub conciously know the only thing she has of any value to Hayne is her ability to get him off with the hope and dreams that once they meet he may actually like her.
She lures him around with the thought he gets to ejaculate only to realise upon arrival (no pun intended) he has zero interest in her as a person to which point she changes her mind. Probably sick of being used and her natural instincts are it's a little history repeating......

The way he reacts probably fuelled by alcohol and testosterone is of poor taste.....
His selfish intentions to use her as some sort of uber eats service takes a wrong turn. Game plan changes amd just like his days at Parra he wasn't sure what to do.

And just like Jagger said. You can't always get what you want. (Probably based on a Phycedlic trip) He got time.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm not denying that and that wasn't my point.
Hayne got everything he deserved.
I heard so many stories about him over the years and how a lazy, entitled prima donna he was. Heard many times that he was a cancer to any club from various sources and people within league.

He will end up with basically nothing and go full circle in his tragic life.

hindy111

Post Whore
"Big dog's gotta eat" - I think Hayne very much brought his own deficient personality over to things in America as well.

Not to mention the similar US civil case Hayne had to pay $100,000 to make disappear.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ha...h-payment-of-almost-100k-20190831-p52mo3.html

Scumbag of the highest order - and with his "three f**king years bro" clown outburst apparently still deluded that he did nothing wrong...

Scum bag hmmm
He wouldn't even understand what he did was wrong. Probably a poor upbringing and low education. This shit would happen all the time. He's just famous

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard so many stories about him over the years and how a lazy, entitled prima donna he was. Heard many times that he was a cancer to any club from various sources and people within league.

He will end up with basically nothing and go full circle in his tragic life.
Kind of agree... But the seeds were sewn long before the NFL adventure. Like a few posters have mentioned, this wretched soul, blessed with phenomenal natural physical talents, has been surrounded by sycophants and people telling him he can do whatever he wants since he probably scored his first junior rep try.

The likes of Beavis and anyone tasked with managing him did nothing to benefit him long term. And if they did by providing some sound financial advice, it's probably been burned by the circus of the last 3 years at trial.

If we all transported ourselves back to circa September 2009 and someone slipped you a piece of paper that told you what happens to Hayne between then and now.... You'd call it the most far fetched story of all time about a footy player....

The sad thing is one of the beat ever posters here HOLLWOOD Jesus.told everyone about him yet nobody listened. Very wise man. He knew. Most including myself defended Hayne

IFR33K

Coach
Scum bag hmmm
He wouldn't even understand what he did was wrong. Probably a poor upbringing and low education. This shit would happen all the time. He's just famous

his upbringing was far from ideal. Having said that, not everyone from a broken home and housing commission have gone on to be criminals. It’s amazing to think how he should be remembered, to what he’ll be remembered for.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Even if she doesn't realise it she would sub conciously know the only thing she has of any value to Hayne is her ability to get him off with the hope and dreams that once they meet he may actually like her.
She lures him around with the thought he gets to ejaculate only to realise upon arrival (no pun intended) he has zero interest in her as a person to which point she changes her mind. Probably sick of being used and her natural instincts are it's a little history repeating......

The way he reacts probably fuelled by alcohol and testosterone is of poor taste.....
His selfish intentions to use her as some sort of uber eats service takes a wrong turn.
His only use for her was to carry semen from the bed to the toilet. He's a f**king animal! She might've had to shuffle past her mum watching the Roosters carving up with a one-armed Cronk just a passenger. It's degrading and it's not okay, and he deserves what he got. He would've been back in the taxi before she even got off the shitter ffs. I hope they don't let him appeal.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Him saying that is the number one reason why he is in jail today.....and why any appeal is a waste of time and money.
Yep, his defence to the accusation of sexual assault was an admission of sexual assault. The problem is he would've done it countless times before and it's always worked out okay. Of course he doesn't realise it's wrong.

Latest posts