What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hazem El masri should be selected for Australia

Rise Against

simon says said:
El Masri is the most dangerous winger in the comp from ten metres out....there is no other player that can dance/duck and weave his way through traffic like Hasem.

His try in the 2004 GF won the dogs the game and there was no way he should have scored it.....he is freaky.

Much more than just a goal kicker....he is a try poacher of the highest order and if he was 6 foot he would have played a dozen tests by now.

Cheers.

That sums it up perfectly
great post

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
simon says said:
El Masri is the most dangerous winger in the comp from ten metres out....there is no other player that can dance/duck and weave his way through traffic like Hasem.

His try in the 2004 GF won the dogs the game and there was no way he should have scored it.....he is freaky.

Much more than just a goal kicker....he is a try poacher of the highest order and if he was 6 foot he would have played a dozen tests by now.

Cheers.

That my friend should be the post of the year.

simon says

First Grade
Ferocious Dogs said:
That my friend should be the post of the year.

Id ike to thank god,buddha,the academy for voting for me.....mum and dad,my manager....and all my fans who have made this day so special for me and my family.....much love to all.

Thank you......:lol: :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
You can't say his height stops him from representation ... Ty Williams when fit is the first winger picked for Queensland and would be pushing for International honours if he wasn't injured. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd suggest he's shorter than El Masri.

simon says

First Grade
Azkatro said:
You can't say his height stops him from representation ... Ty Williams when fit is the first winger picked for Queensland and would be pushing for International honours if he wasn't injured. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd suggest he's shorter than El Masri.

You are wrong.......

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hazem El Masri
Bulldogs -- Winger
DOB: 1 Apr 76
Height: 178cm
Weight: 86kg

Ty Williams
Cowboys -- Winger
DOB: 27 Nov 80
Height: 180cm
Weight: 90kg

Source: NRL.com

>zuzu<

Juniors
Lmao Timmah. You showed him :p...

I doubt he will be picked for another test though. If i was a selector though, i would pick my team purely on form. Tahu has probably been the best or second best player in the eels squad this season. King hasnt done to much to show completely crap games to rule himself out. Personally..if all wingers were fit, my wingers would be Tahu and Williams, but thats just me. El Masri shorly deserves a shot, but tiems running out for him. He aint gettin no younger, nor no faster.

sooperdooper

First Grade
simon i agree el masri can duck and weave, but why duck and weave when you have a winger like grothe who can steam roll over you with his power :)

i like el masri as a player just so u know!

!fullback!

Juniors
Ferocious Dogs said:
What else does he have to do. Solid attacker and defender. Greatest goal kicker of all time. He is currently the best winger in the NRL.

is this a joke? australian winger?

Timmah

Staff member
I wouldn't say best winger in the NRL, I actually think Utai has it over him in a lot of respects as it is. There are plenty out there with more power and speed but IMO El Masri has the skill. 5th or 6th best I'd say.

El Masri is one of the most consistent players in the competition, but because he's such a great goal kicker, people over look his general play.

The same happens to the unlucky Luke Covell from the Kiwi selectors:(

Timmah

Staff member
Unlucky?

Tell me why he should be allowed international honours with New Zealand when he's played for Country Origin, which is a divison of NSW, a state of AUSTRALIA?

Either way he's nowhere near the class or skill of El Masri, in goalkicking or general play. If he is, it won't be for another 5 years until he reaches that level. Look for El Masri to own him next Friday in Dubbo... that is, if he even gets selected... :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
They both suck. Tahu, Grothe, Sing, Ty Williams, King, Webster, Albert, Inglis, Carney, Rooney, Lewis are better then both those hacks. Maybe if all those players and a few more i've probably forgotten all get blown up by el masri's suicide bomber cousin while at the pub laughing at covell and el masri and how crap they are they will get a run.

What a f*cktard.

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Covellius Maximus said:
El Masri is one of the most consistent players in the competition, but because he's such a great goal kicker, people over look his general play.

The same happens to the unlucky Luke Covell from the Kiwi selectors:(

Your kidding. Covell is reserve grade standard. If he was out there tonight Australia would have scored 80.

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
The Great man has been selected on the wing for City. SOme recognition for the finest winger and kicker in the comp. Well done Haz.

Timmah

Staff member
That step and inside ball for Sonny after the siren was gold. What a player.

Latest posts