What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Membership mess!

BB73

Juniors
Don't listen to me, mate, I'm just mucking around.

Other than emailing and calling I'm not sure what to do. Maybe take the seat home with you after each game then the next week you wont have to line up for tickets to get a seat that you have already got.

**EDIT**... Listen to BB. He is a gun.

BB is a she, and when dealing with the Eels office sometimes I wish I had a gun!!

salvy71

Juniors
They copped a bagging on their facebook page last thursday when they posted about a membership drive on the footy show and to join up ....all they got was 1 complaint after another ....and they've probably ignored all of them .

Eels Dude

Coach
Several people questioned this on Phil Rothfield's blog today and apparently he rang Roy to find find out what was going on and apparently Roy is looking into it. So I guess we'll ask hasman when he's next on how it's coming along.

I was reading comments on the Eels Facebook page earlier and there's a stack of comments from people complaining about the same thing, a lot of people who've purchased memberships are not happy at all.

the membership dept has had a lot of changes in personel i believe, time to get someone to head membership, pay them well and keep them at the club to get systems in place so this doesn't happen.
If i treated my loyal regular customers like some of our members have been treated i'd be out of business pretty quick.

Last edited:

ParraAds

Juniors
Yes there were a lot of mentions about this and the online store in Rothfield's blog.

Anyone know when the store is likely to come online? This year?

salvy71

Juniors
No , I will ring them today to see what they say. I sent my details to Phil Rothfield as well. Sent an email yesterday morning to the membership department , no response.

Not surprised .......the email address seems to be a ghost town ...

stuke

Bench
I'm in the same situation, keep getting fobbed off with the Friday line as well. I'm ready to demand a refund. How hard can it be to organise a membership package that was paid for in November??

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If you want to get anything dome about it your best best is to contact the NRL headquarters. It sounds like the club aren't going to do anything unless pushed.

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't think it's just Regional members and Swarm members they need to apologize to. The issue raised by the OP in this thread, and backed up by others, was still not acknowledged.

salvy71

Juniors
Apology to regioneels members ? I'm assuming they are members from country regions ? I guess that explains why I haven't received my pack .....living in the back o toony leaves me isolated .