What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry: Backline spots 'up for grabs'

dubby

Bench
I still think Frawley is our best IF he decides to have a go. To be fair to Craig, he was signed as a centre.

dubby

Bench
Yeah, Irwin could be a real goer. I remember his Bronco days and he was impressive.
Just not the Bennet type, you know: Big Black and cant catch....

azza

Juniors
dubby said:
Yeah, Irwin could be a real goer. I remember his Bronco days and he was impressive.
Just not the Bennet type, you know: Big Black and cant catch....

Lest I have misunderstood you, could you please clarify that comment? I want to make sure to understand what you were saying before determining whether you are a f**king goose.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
azza said:
Lest I have misunderstood you, could you please clarify that comment? I want to make sure to understand what you were saying before determining whether you are a f**king goose.

My bet is you've misunderstood him. You've never struck me as being particularly bright.

chub

Juniors
Its contract year for frawley isnt it - should atleast get a few good games out of him, pay him overs, and then suffer for another 3 years.

azza

Juniors
Tokyo_Raider said:
My bet is you've misunderstood him. You've never struck me as being particularly bright.

I'm sure GE, Woodgers, 69, Bay, Edwahu... posters who I have had a lot more to do with over the years than your poor self, would think otherwise. And frankly, I respect their opinions infinitely more than yours, through both the agreements and disagreements I have had with them. I know they are genuine fans, I can't really say the same about you - all you seem to do is take potshots at others from your high horse. Despite your lack of perceptiveness, I would encourage you to keep the vendetta going - it's entertaining. :lol:

Raider Jack

Juniors
azza said:
I'm sure GE, Woodgers, 69, Bay, Edwahu... posters who I have had a lot more to do with over the years than your poor self, would think otherwise. And frankly, I respect their opinions infinitely more than yours, through both the agreements and disagreements I have had with them. I know they are genuine fans, I can't really say the same about you - all you seem to do is take potshots at others from your high horse. Despite your lack of perceptiveness, I would encourage you to keep the vendetta going - it's entertaining. :lol:

Apart from it being "perception" i totally agree, except from you left soulsie out

dubby

Bench
azza said:

Methinks you have misunderstood me.

I was just having a go at Bennet and his continual selection wingers who for the last 10 years have been big, black and for the most part lacked the ability to catch and pass (Lote the exception). eg Wendell Sailor, Tame Tupou and that guy who went to the Sharks.

I am not sure what it is about my original post that prompted you to insult me like that.

Not that I really care, you strike me as a total goose yourself.

Panjabi

Juniors
dubby said:
big, black and for the most part lacked the ability to catch and pass (Lote the exception). eg Wendell Sailor, Tame Tupou and that guy who went to the Sharks.

What's the colour of there skin got to do with anything?

Furthermore, I never knew Tame Tupou and Leon Bott were black? Or do they all look the same to you?

edabomb

First Grade
Plenty of ordinary outside backlines out there. Us, Sharks, Rabbits, Knights, Warriors are all poor.

skeepe

Immortal
Rabbitohs is still the worst.

Peachey is good. Vagana was awful towards the end of the season - clearly past it. Luke MacDougall is gone - huge, huge loss. Apart from that, who's left? Gordon? Paulson? Easily the worst.