What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Go Again - NRL Star In Awful Allegation

Rumour has it the dog is a Stain supporter, had a nice choke afterward. I guess you're still our bitches hey?

haha look at this bloke... You can make up wateva jokes you want but at the end of the day your "star" centre had oral sex with a dog HAHAHAHA your team will now be known as the dog f**kers!!! HAHAHA stupid f**king raiders

canberraraida

Juniors
I don't think this incident deserves an automatic sacking just think at all the things todd carney done and still didn't get the sack or jake friend among others but it is going to be interesting when the raiders vs the dogs to say the least.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
haha look at this bloke... You can make up wateva jokes you want but at the end of the day your "star" centre had oral sex with a dog HAHAHAHA your team will now be known as the dog f**kers!!! HAHAHA stupid f**king raiders

well its actually a photo so it can only imply that.
However it could be a stupid gag.

Unless you have watched a video - you sick puppy.

macnaz

Staff member
You actually bothered to troll through internet photos for that or is it your background?

I looked up photos of drooling dogs on google but it only came up with photos of something called Wobbygong's mother...

Wobbys photo was gold!!! Unlike your low pissweak MUM joke you loser.

2010Dragons

Bench
Rumour has it the dog is a Stain supporter, had a nice choke afterward. I guess you're still our bitches hey?

Rumour has it this how your dirty, disgusting team does their warm ups in the sheds before games and now considering asking No1 supporters like YOU to join in to help spread the peanut butter or just get in the doggie bitch position?

Can’t wait to see the banners and signs at your next game......

well its actually a photo so it can only imply that.
However it could be a stupid gag.

Unless you have watched a video - you sick puppy.

To be honest after seeing the photo i felt sorry for the dog... Monoghan is clearly forcing it to give him oral sex and dog wants nothing to do with it...
RIP NRL career of this dog pedofile

Joel you're a f*ckin disgrace and don't deserve to be part of this great club. We should of left you to rot at the Roosters you f*ckin stupid prick.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
where's Skeepe? probably blame it on a Canberra coonspiracy or Nathan Hindmarsh, didn't see a flop though...

Wobbygong

First Grade
lol

this coming from someone who I assume lives in wollongong...

You assume wrong.:lol:

Prince Street Cronulla actually scrotum nose.

I might have always lived in the shire but I will never support the scummers.

Last edited:

nickraider

Juniors
You are a disgrace Joel Monaghan. You've bought shame on the mighty Raiders and you'll be remembered for this and not your footy. Idiot.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Losers that's what happens when you miss a easy penalty goal and knocked out of the semis.

Must of of been a great mad Monday eh boys losers need animals for sexual pleasure hehe Canberra dog farkers hehe lock up ya bitches.

Good doggy woof!

Look forward to seeing the banners next year ya f**king inbreds.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
I reckon some losers posting here are more geniused than Joel! piss off....
This is very sad for so many reasons

Latest posts