What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Go Again - NRL Star In Awful Allegation

As disgusting and repulsive as this is ( and yep he probably should be shafted from the club ), the biggest "dog" is the bloke who took the photo and posted it though, knowing full well the repurcussions for JM. With mates like that......!!

Is that another bloke in the right of the photo with a camera in his hands taking pics as well? :?:?

Apparently there were 30-40 people at this party , plenty of non Raiders and it was one of them who took the photo.

mortz

dont be a genius, it may be perverted and sick but no one was harmed, unlike the other things you listed.

It would have been better if he was caught with drugs or drink driving though. People would just forget about within a week because its happened so many times.

the only thing that could of harmed someone out of what i listed was throwing a punch.

forcing a dog onto you dick (he is holding it by the colar) is f**king discusting.

the dog f**ker shouldnt be allowed to play the game again, he should be forced to play union

TheRev

First Grade
People are assuming they have a clear understanding of what actually happened from a single photographic moment in time, for all we know he was actually pushing the dog away, its the exact same photo.

We are never going to know, and I know some say he deserves it... but id hate to see this kids ability to earn an income for his family completely taken away from a dumb potentially 2 second prank, but really who is going to give him a 2nd chance?

He has to hope that everybody calms down, but he will never fully live this down in whatever career he ends up in. He may end up out of this in a worse situation than those charged with assault or rape.

Just like the Raiders.
This whole decade has been highlighted by the fact that the Raiders have gone out of their way to tarnish the already dwindling reputation of the NRL.
Golden showers
Numerous off-field incidents regarding driving with suspended licenses, drink driving
Dog prostitution.

How low do the Raiders need to go before they get kicked out of the NRL for good.

:lol: Your basket case Pawwaaaaa club would be kicked out far, far before we are

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The fact there is a photograph doesn't help. I don't think its common knowledge that Carney got kicked out of the Raiders for pissing on a mate of Dane Tilse but if there was a photograph of the incident then it would stick more with the publics imagination.

He has to be fired from the club. The damage done is just too much. Yes, it isn't strictly illegal but its morally reprehensible. He is nearly 30 ffs. He is supposed to be a team leader.

Cryptic

Juniors
Wow... The forums are running awesome today.... TRIPLE KILL! I mean post....

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
First off drink driving, regardless of if someone is hurt or not, is MUCH worse than this... I'm sure almost everyone knows someone who has been injured or killed because of some drunk merkin on the roads... Just because the drunk merkin we are talking about didn't kill someone doesn't make it any better... It would have been just as easy for something to happen, one old lady crossing the road, one car on the other side of the road when he lost control for a bit...

Anyway the real thing that will happen here now... The club will sack Joel over this, go after Inglis... Inglis just came back on the market, and the Raiders just found a way to get some extra room in the salary cap.... I don't think it's the right move morally, team wise I would pick Inglis over Joel, but I can promise you that's how it will happen... If we don't get Iglis... More salary cap room to waste on an old number 7 to fill in while we train up a new one and get Campese fixed...

Titanic

First Grade
Don't soften it, mate. Remorse is a poor substitute for self-discipline, particularly from a professional sportsperson and "role model".

The culprits are: 1. the moron who did it 2. his moronic "mate/s" who let it out 3. the grog
The victims are: 1. rugby league (the code) 2. rugby league (the players) 3. Raiders Club 4. Raiders fans 5. Australians

I refuse to include the Raiders players in this list because until the other arseholes are identified then they are all tarred with the same brush ... the innocents should root out the guilty, imho.

I must admit to having been a closet Raiders fan but not any more. Any group/gang of youths who have a culture of this type of behaviour can bugger off. I know that this is symptomatic around the fringes (others would venture "the core") of rugby league but everytime I watch a Raiders game now I will see a group of players who condoned this type of behaviour.

Furthermore, if he thinks the poms will let him off lightly then he is even more stupid than his drunken antics portray ... they will remind him everytime he touches the ball (or drops it). The true Raiders fans will be better off without him and should weed out his mates as well.

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
Well if Joel does leave/is sacked he actually WILL be able to get a gig in England... Unlike MOST of the other players who don't even get deregistred for what they did even though it actually IS a criminal charge...

At the end of the day I think this just shows how f**ked up the world in general is... Drink driving? Gee everyone does that... Lets give him a medal if he can manage to NOT drink for a year, regardless of him being a total f**kwit... Getting a dog to lick your c**k? Lets send him to the bottom of the ocean even though what he did, while not great, didn't actually hurt anyone, have a chance to kill anyone, or was illegal under the law...

Well if Joel does leave/is sacked he actually WILL be able to get a gig in England... Unlike MOST of the other players who don't even get deregistred for what they did even though it actually IS a criminal charge...

At the end of the day I think this just shows how f**ked up the world in general is... Drink driving? Gee everyone does that... Lets give him a medal if he can manage to NOT drink for a year, regardless of him being a total f**kwit... Getting a dog to lick your c**k? Lets send him to the bottom of the ocean even though what he did, while not great, didn't actually hurt anyone, have a chance to kill anyone, or was illegal under the law...

This is how I mean Ive softened my stance

Ive put it against other "wrong" things done in life. And really its drops down the list.
Im gutted and disgutsted it happened , but put it against glassing your GF it doesnt compare.
There also hasnt been much said about Lui who has 9 offences charged against him. I know he is innocent until proven guilty but what Joel did wasnt criminal just morally stupid.

shane87

Juniors
Don't soften it, mate. Remorse is a poor substitute for self-discipline, particularly from a professional sportsperson and "role model".

The culprits are: 1. the moron who did it 2. his moronic "mate/s" who let it out 3. the grog
The victims are: 1. rugby league (the code) 2. rugby league (the players) 3. Raiders Club 4. Raiders fans 5. Australians

I refuse to include the Raiders players in this list because until the other arseholes are identified then they are all tarred with the same brush ... the innocents should root out the guilty, imho.

I must admit to having been a closet Raiders fan but not any more. Any group/gang of youths who have a culture of this type of behaviour can bugger off. I know that this is symptomatic around the fringes (others would venture "the core") of rugby league but everytime I watch a Raiders game now I will see a group of players who condoned this type of behaviour.

Furthermore, if he thinks the poms will let him off lightly then he is even more stupid than his drunken antics portray ... they will remind him everytime he touches the ball (or drops it). The true Raiders fans will be better off without him and should weed out his mates as well.

The poms take their footy very seriously indeed! I can hear the howling {sic} already, every time he stuffs up.

shear_joy9

Coach

:crazy:

I'll make an equally rediculous statement:
the gold coast signed greg bird therefore the club condones the glassing of women

TheRev

First Grade
The fact there is a photograph doesn't help. I don't think its common knowledge that Carney got kicked out of the Raiders for pissing on a mate of Dane Tilse but if there was a photograph of the incident then it would stick more with the publics imagination.

^ Yep this, its the mental image of the photograph.. it makes it stick.. with most of the other situations are alleged, and you never know what really happened, who was consenting etc.. but this one you see an instantaneous photo, and thats the lasting image.

Latest posts