What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'd lay off the trolls guys until we all know the information. Would be good if the mods kept all trolls outta here for a few weeks.

Avenger

Immortal
But thats not what you were alluding to.

Come on Feej read between the lines. He knocked on Elkin's door. People are suspicious of him whether he knew or not and now he is pulling out with the 'flu." Just saying mate. No need for the crap. I actually think its shit what is happening to you guys and the game in general.

Feej

First Grade
Phil Rothfield ‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: Shane Flanagan stood down as Sharks coach and Darren Mooney sacked as football general manager. Details on tele website ASAP

The f**k?!

Feej

First Grade
Come on Feej read between the lines. He knocked on Elkin's door. People are suspicious of him whether he knew or not and now he is pulling out with the 'flu." Just saying mate. No need for the crap. I actually think its shit what is happening to you guys and the game in general.
Fair call, but jeez, you've gotta be expecting some sort of reaction when you post intentionally obtuse comments. If you just posted what you said in your follow-up posts, I doubt my reaction would have been as strong.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Phil Rothfield ‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: Shane Flanagan stood down as Sharks coach and Darren Mooney sacked as football general manager. Details on tele website ASAP

The f**k?!

Dafuq??????
That's our season if true.
And kiss TC goodbye, he won't resign if that's the case.

Latest posts