What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Feej

First Grade
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-sack-shane-flanagan/story-e6frexnr-1226593389712

COACH Shane Flanagan has been stood down as coach of the Cronulla Sharks as the drug scandal widens.

Flanagan phoned The Daily Telegraph to reveal he was no longer in charge of the team.

The Cronulla board has also sacked football general manager Darren Mooney and head trainer Mark Noakes.

“I’m shattered,” Flanagan said.

“None of us had any knowledge of what was happening.”

carcharias

Immortal
Well the f**k sharks

Another way to f**k up my football viewing experience.

Didn't think it would be possible to out depress me after all the shit we have already
been through.

My mistake.

I forgot who I was dealing with.

Every fuggen sniff we get some sort of f**k up destroys it

f**k the sharks!

Well the f**k sharks

Another way to f**k up my football viewing experience.

Didn't think it would be possible to out depress me after all the shit we have already
been through.

My mistake.

I forgot who I was dealing with.

Every fuggen sniff we get some sort of f**k up destroys it

f**k the sharks!

Ease up Carch, you aren't a Doggies/Barba fun are you?

All jokes aside, this is a real kick in the guys for you Sharkies fans and I hope it doesn't do permanent damage to the club.

amcoglory

Juniors
its all over, just when we look as haveing a great team. i have been dreaming of a grandfinal win for 30 years and now its all over.

we will never come back from this

how many times does a sharks fan need to be kicked in the guts
ill never support any other team

feels like a brother has died

Latest posts