What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I read that as NRL about to make a statement about some new processes etc they will be doing regarding drug testing etc.

Possibly those passport thingies that were introduced into Tennis just recently.

newman

First Grade
The NRL have never been happy that we dont have a CEO. They may step in and appoint an "administrator" themselves to see the Sharks through this course.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be unrelated to Gregos' rumour - but :

http://twitter.com/brentread_7

Brent Read from the Australian :

Hearing NRL is ready to intervene at Cronulla and make some big changes off field. Could be major developments later today.
He followed that up with this after being asked if the NRL's involvement would be to stand players down or take over the running of Sharks (or some such similar thing)

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7 @ChrisLumme @rlw_mole not standing down but reinforcing club with more help

I read that as NRL about to make a statement about some new processes etc they will be doing regarding drug testing etc.

Possibly those passport thingies that were introduced into Tennis just recently.

Those passport thingies you will find due to exspense will be given to about 10% of players

Nuffs

Bench
from my "knowledgable" sources:

sharks ARE in trouble. what extent? not sure if even Sharks know how bad
manly and bulldogs worse. common denominator...

a text doing the rounds confirms above and also adds in Knights

M2D2

Bench

.....errrrr......

Special K

Coach

I know you've got close sources nuffs so this isn't directed at you but factoring this in....

Why are we being the only ones shat on?

shaggs

Coach
I still reckon get on the essendon manly spoon double.

I spoke to someone yesterday who suggested that the dogs were going to be one of the next clubs. Big trouble there too. Brushed it cause they weren't named originally.

Latest posts