What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

carcharias

Immortal
Is there anything in the last 3 to 4 years the club has not been accused of?

Murder is about the only thing left I guess.

carcharias

Immortal
If these dumb merkins did do this shit in 2011 after the debacle that was 2010
I am gonna go beserk.

Ausguy

Coach
If they are heavily involved I'm out.

How dare the club plead for 10000 members with this going on.

Fmff

PHaTMaN

Juniors
If the rumours I am hearing are true we are in big trouble.

I hope they are wrong but from a usually reliable source we will be missing a few for this weekend and much longer. No idea who and I hope there is no substance to it but I am worried, source reckons it is a lot more than 6 that are in trouble.

MightySharks

Bench
Betting for Sundays match has been suspended.

Melbourne radio is reporting an NRL club will have players stood down.

This does not look good.

Hang on didn't you say you sources at the club have told you on multiple occasions that we are all good?

So why would you post a line that "this does not look good"

Do you trust what you are being told or not?

newman

First Grade
www.thetelegraph.com.au

AT least six Sharks players are in the sights of ASADA officials, who this week commenced interviews at the club in relation to the agency's widespread investigation into doping in Australian sport.
Leading bookmakers have also just suspended betting on the Sharks' first round clash with the Titans.
It's understood the players of interest maintained personal contact with sports scientist Stephen Dank, who worked at Cronulla for a brief period in early 2011.
Dank was dismissed after a falling out with Sharks doctor David Givney, who didn’t approve of the manner in which he administered supplements.
News Limited has also revealed that Dank supplied at least one Sharks player with blood thinning agent, Warfarin, and used a private room at former medical clinic in Bankstown to inject players away from their clubs.
There was also rampant speculation that a press conference would be held this afternoon to announce the individuals concerned, but the NRL has denied any knowledge of this.

Comment is currently being sought from Sharks officials.

The worst allegation is that Dank injected a single player with Wafarin. Wafarin is not an illegal substance so there is no wrong doing there. That player could be anyone from u 20s to First Grade and may no longer be there.

I still reckon they are going hard after Dank and are using us as a gateway.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Lots of rumours flying around, I'll stay with the Sharks Officials saying it's only that.

who'd want to be a Sharks fan seriously?

newman

First Grade
Hang on didn't you say you sources at the club have told you on multiple occasions that we are all good?

So why would you post a line that "this does not look good"

Do you trust what you are being told or not?

They also know I post regularly on here and share information. They also might have been telling me at the time what they thought to be true. Things very well may have changed this very afternoon. Then again they may not.

No information has leaked so I would implore people to NOT BELIEVE RUMOURS.

The one constant in this investigation is that no-one knows anything. Blokes down the pub know as much as ex players and Officials which is diddly squat.

Conspiracy theory number 1764:
We are a smokescreen, Julia has planned her visit to western sydney to coincide with the announcement....
:sarcasm:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Lol...my 65 year old father now looks certain to go to the grave without witnessing premiership glory. f**k me...I might hold off on reactivating fox sports for another day.

Poss

Juniors
Fox Sports News just had a reporter do a live cross at Sharkies Leagues and she said as many as 14 Sharks players could be stood down this weekend, though nothing confirmed yet.