What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Click2000

Juniors
So Dank is at our club 1 month and it's all our players getting targeted 3 days before round 1 !! How many must Manly have then he was there how long !!?? I am convinced the NRL wants us out so they can launch a more national comp... I used to joke about that but now I'm convinced!

Ausguy

Coach
The fans should deadest farkin boycott Sunday if this is true.

How the f**k did the development get approved?? We are a shambles

Frenzy.

Immortal
what a load of shit, surely they would have already talked to them by now, nothing illegal about warferin (spelling) f**k they are just out to get us and to sell papers.

Correct

f2c8aebd2f13929458a9d1176594d5ec_zpsb5267e66.jpg

Poss

Juniors
BOOKMAKERS have suspended betting in Cronulla's season opener match against Gold Coast amid speculation that up to 14 Sharks players could be stood down in relation to ASADA's investigation of the club.

The Daily Telegraph understands ASADA this week informed Sharks officials and players of the extent of their involvement in the investigation, which focuses on the brief period sports scientist Steve Dank spent at the club in 2011.

The Sharks have also hired a top lawyer to guide them through this difficult period.

It's understood the lawyer has spoken to several of the players implicated.

Sharks coach Shane Flanagan has this afternoon declined to comment on the current situation, but denies any Sharks players were interviewed by ASADA.

Sources close to the club, however, believe that ASADA are trying to cut a deal with the club to have players stood down immediately for six months.

Dank was dismissed from Cronulla after his supplement program fell foul of Sharks doctor, David Givney.

The Daily Telegraph has also revealed that Dank continued to treat players at a former Bankstown medical clinic, away from the supervision of their clubs.
Stephen Dank has denied any wrongdoing.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/at...-asada-officials/story-fndujljl-1226591552380

Generalzod

Immortal
I was just listening to 2ue according the journalist outside of Sharks league club Danks was shown the door at the time he was with Cronulla, apparently though a few other players was still in contact with Danks.

roboshark

Coach
I might get howled down but I too have the conspiracy theory that they want us out of the comp and will do anything to now it happen

Craigshark

First Grade
A lot of talk but no facts.. Don't get me wrong, the talk is worrying.. But I'll wait till its confirmed.. 14 players? Could be anyone. Could be a bunch of reserve graders..

Frenzy.

Immortal
Any investigating to be done at Manly will be bigger, they may not of even started on other clubs yet. Doesn't mean there is a consipracy here or that others won't be looked at.

I'm very confident I know why Cronulla have been talked about first but am not at liberty to say. It doesn't mean anything bad is on the horizon, although I won't say that it doesn't look bad due to all the speculative stuff. Most of it is best left unsaid by Sharks fans.

The wagons boys, the wagons. Keep 'em circled and leave the speculating to those knobs in the NRL forum. please.

roboshark

Coach
How ironic. We are chronic under performers yet are first to be talked about performance enhancing drugs. Could only happen to us

Latest posts