What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

chileman

Coach
There you go maddy, no excuses now.....just pay that $1 that's in your wallet, take a gun and hijack the plane :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll take a cardboard box cutter, the metal detectors don't pick up aluminium :twisted:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm hungry, but have no money, as I have to pay for a train trip to Sydney tomorrow. :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
chile is a lazy bugger though, you get that when you follow a lazy team :p ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
HAHAHA I'm not talking about chile madone

I met a boy on the weekend

and i was just saying I wish he would wait on me hahaha

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oooh if he was interested in maintaining a position in this relationship, then he should by all means wait on you.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahahahahahahaha your a funny sod maddy

totally grossed out by the use of chile and maintaining position in the one sentnace

*shudders* no offence chilled

I am quite happy to do things for myself, I just want my bouncer

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He sounds pretty ordinary thus far, you best get him up to sped of whats required of him in this relationship :p

chileman

Coach
:lol: You and your bouncers.....I'll call you swoon queen soon Feez!
Maddy, I might support a lazy team...but you support a lousey one :p ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
they are just as lousy as yours. After all, we ended the season with a win each against one another ;-)

chileman

Coach
Whoops, Feez doesn't like sport...quick maddy, we better change the subject! ;-) What colour underwear do you have on today....I've got red (was that a good change of subject :oops: ) :lol: