What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
no and no

also - i did not abuse you. I simply stated I don't care about your opinion.

you are very rude for bursting into my thread and saying I would fail my exams

Here you go with being nasty again, i'm trying to be nice to you and your screaming & abusive antics are just too much!

Definately a Gemini!

bursting into your thread :lol:, it needed some character :lol:

chileman

Coach
Now you two kiss and make up.....RJ apologise to Feez....Feez, believe me, RJ is a nice bloke and didn't mean any harm! Now no more of these tiffs (oh dear, I'm starting to sound like my dad :lol: )

Ron Jeremy

Coach
chileman said:
Now you two kiss and make up.....RJ apologise to Feez....Feez, believe me, RJ is a nice bloke and didn't mean any harm! Now no more of these tiffs (oh dear, I'm starting to sound like my dad :lol: )

Right Chileman, you know i'm a lovely bloke, so naturaly i get veyr hurt when people start abuseing me & wishing death upon me for no reason whatsoever.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Here you go with being nasty again, i'm trying to be nice to you and your screaming & abusive antics are just too much!

over react much :roll:

how am i supposed to know if your a nice funny dude cracking a joke or a physco being weird. I'm not in a very good mood this afternoon so sorry

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Right Chileman, you know i'm a lovely bloke, so naturaly i get veyr hurt when people start abuseing me & wishing death upon me for no reason whatsoever.

:lol: wishing death upon you :lol: :shock: are you serious?? hahaha

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Confession Giggles :lol: :lol: .......it was all a hit stir to get you fired up :lol: , i knew you were new to this forum and i was only playing with you, you will learn my style from time to time, alot of it is very sarcastic but never any harm or bad intentions meant towards the recipients ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:

:lol: wishing death upon you :lol: :shock: are you serious?? hahaha

:lol: I thought you'd like that one ;-)

chileman

Coach
Ok Ok, time for me to step in here *chile locks Feez up in a room with wizz fizz and custard donuts* *chile locks up Ron Jeremy with a 6 pack of beer and every song ever released by Van Halen*
Now you both can't come out till you realise this was a big misunderstanding :p we are all good people here ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Shut up Unit, get back to selling Amway!

BTW

HAHAHAHA Chile, you know VH is always good music in reflection time ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ian :arrow: Pool :arrow: dont forget to take your drug test either :arrow:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
chile - i don't want donuts of wizz fizz. i want a giant pillow to sleep on, i've been hit by a flu :(

i get its an misunderstanding, i was laughing the whole time RJ

i think i just need to go and hide today, i'm feeling very special

chileman

Coach
I thought you were going to say he has big feet Maddy :lol:

*chile hands Feez a pillow, turns down the Van Halen music just a tad so she can rest*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HAHA Chile, but you do realise you need Panama & Runnin with the Devil up loud ;-)

BTW

No unit, i have nothing of his.

BTW

Thats good to hear giggles ;-) , aslong as it was funny for you it is all good, hope you get better.

Latest posts