What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:oops: .................................... :D yeah i'm naughty, i can't help it :lol:

only a quazi perve this morning as i explained at emc chille. but going out tonight so going to get up to lost of mischief

umm i mean.........i'm going to go to bed early so i can get up and go to church on saturday and sunday........................... ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:shock: i'm an angel chile!!!

newangel.gif

chileman

Coach
Feez, we'll have to get all the EMC members and the LU members that live in Brisneyland together for a night out in town...we might even fly Maddy up cause he's so innocent :mrgreen:

chileman

Coach
Feez didn't mean it maddy, we all want you to throw up.....errr I mean come up to Brisneyland :lol: (to much sugar for morning tea)

chileman

Coach
We have unlimited chicko rolls, wizz fizz and redskins for those who join us....oh and vodka jellies :mrgreen:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
*thinks about the venture*

*checks bank account*

I can't even afford to get a train to the next station from here :(

chileman

Coach
I believe some of the Knights players are journeying up here for their mad monday maddy, I'm sure they wont mind you tagging along even if you are wearing your Tigers jersey :lol: