What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone - I'm new here

chileman

Coach
GF = Grand Final
My GF is this Saturday Feez, if you know where Mitchelton is you could come and watch...there will be hundreds of guys there as all 5 Divs have the grand finals on the same day, there are plenty of fields there ....might be to overwhelming with so many single men around :lol: ;-)

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
LOL! so GF is NOT girl friend.

whew!!!

Had me worried for half a second. LMAO
:oops: Didn't think of that one, glad I cleared that up ...Feez and I were talking about King David in another forum today....I could have been in trouble like he was with that misunderstanding ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Hahahahahahaha your a silly rabbit chilly

i know mitchelton but i probably won't come on saturday

i have exams in a few weekends

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i can't fail because i get to re-sit them if i mess them up. and its a performance not an exam anyway

and i really couldn't give a toss what you think anyway

Feez_Giggles

Bench
its easier to say exam than to explain to people why its just assessments on my performances

no i'm not on a war path, if someone is straight up rude to me i'm going to be rude back!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You are a very rude person for abuseing me like that, do you take medication for your problem??.......are you a Gemini?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
no and no

also - i did not abuse you. I simply stated I don't care about your opinion.

you are very rude for bursting into my thread and saying I would fail my exams

Ron Jeremy

Coach
chileman said:
Ron Jeremy said:
you will fail.
Oi RJ, what's all this bully bully nastiness....be be nice to our Feez amigo, or I'll sick maddy onto you :lol: I live to far away :p

:lol: :lol: , some people just don't have any sense of humour ;-) , you know me Chileman :D

Latest posts