What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi gang Im a new user TODD GACK

TODD GACK

Juniors
Just like to say hi Im a catologue model originly from Penrith now based in the city and Los Angeles like to catch up with some good old fashion penrith people

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sheesh!
What about saying hello to people outside of Penrith???

And what's wrong with `new' fashion???

:lol:

TODD GACK

Juniors
Its tremendous to talk to you all, this is fantastic I love talking to the all the little people,have a great day

*Sandy*

First Grade
Forum: Parramatta Eels Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:19 am Subject: Hi gang Im a new user TODD GACK
Hi im a catologue model originly from penrith than moved to wentworthville now based in sydney and milan just dropped in to say hi

Todd Gack...you've lost it! :lol:

kaza_79

Juniors
Typical model, can't even spell.

PK, He seems to think that if your a Panthers supporter your from Penrith. #-o

*Sandy*

First Grade
He is also confused as to where he is based! :p LA for Penrith. Milan for Parramatta!!

So what has Todd Gack been up to since his Jerry days?

choc_soldier

Coach
Hi im a catologue model originly from penrith than moved to wentworthville now based in sydney and milan just dropped in to say hi

Wow, someone making it big from my suburb... who would have thought? :lol:

kate

Juniors
hmmmm i'm often confusing the city and blaxland, as well as milan and LA, very much alike those places!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Now, now there is no need to get mean. Todd Gack has said gidday and that is all, there has been no name calling on thier part so let's not go there.

We are Penrith Fans and we should show Todd Gack the community spirit and give them a big Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Todd. Love Seinfield and that episode of betting a Dinner with Elaine is quite well known to everyone. Considering you chose a character of Seinfield, I'm already loving your sense of humour and look forward to more of it.

So i will ask again `What is Todd Gack up to these days without Jerry?'

Latest posts