What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh Announces Retirement

natheel

Coach
watched the video and i'll be honest my eyes weld up a bit.

the guy is an absolute bloody legend!

#DoItForHindy

#GetInOnTheHashTags

Tone

Juniors
As a dragon supporter I have the upmost respect for Hindy. He played the game hard but fair, I'm thrilled to know that we will be playing parra at his last home game, and regardless on what happens Hindy will always be a winner.
Congratulations Champ!

Suitman

Post Whore
As a dragon supporter I have the upmost respect for Hindy. He played the game hard but fair, I'm thrilled to know that we will be playing parra at his last home game, and regardless on what happens Hindy will always be a winner.
Congratulations Champ!

Nice post mate.

Cheers.

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
I have been a Parra supporter since about 1974 and attended games since I was 10 years old.

Hindy is up there with only Ray Price as the most dedicated and committed Eel I have seen. He has never stopped giving 100% and whilst we will miss him next year, I am glad he has decided to retire at about the right age and with the deserved reputation.

Thanks for the memories Champ.

We all knew the day was coming, but I still don't know if I can fathom and Eels side without him.

Hindmarsh I think is top 3 of all time in our club, champion.

It is just a shame that he could also see that there is no chance he will get that trophy he so truly deserves.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Hinfy.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't believe it, the end of an era :( He's easily my favourite Eel of all time, even when the team was going crap you could always rely on Hindy to pull us out of the shit. I'd like a dollar for every try saving tackle he has made. He's a deadset legend of the game let alone Parra. But i think he is going out at the right time, the only thing he is missing is a premeirship but you can't blame him for that. If the team can't fire up for the rest of the year to send him out on a good note i give up.

Redback71

First Grade
Very sad day wont be the same. what a shock it will be not to seem playing gonna take some getting use to. who is gonna replace him is the question gonna take more than t rex to fill the boid. congrats hindy on an awesome career. you may have not won one but at least you played in two finals

Gordy

Juniors
An absolute champion player and more importantly a down to earth, straight shooting, champion person.

The game will be worse off for your retirement.

Respect.

:clap:

Gronk

Staff member
He said in the video that he advised the club last year. I guess it was always planned for him to announce it now.

Latest posts