What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh not 100%

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Unfortunately there is a lot of talk going around the Sthn Highlands (especially Moss Vale and Robertson) that Nathan is nowhere near 100% and he will struggle to continue his legendary performances. Heard this at the Sale Yards last week from a reliable source.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's only been playing the reggies for the trail games, so I sort of got the same impression

I'd rather he took his time and was right for the end of the season rather than rushing him back if he aint ready

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
The mail is though he shouldn't really be playing at all. If he doesn't rest he'll be forced to after some serious surgery.

Johns Magic

Referee
Twizzle said:
he's only been playing the reggies for the trail games, so I sort of got the same impression

I'd rather he took his time and was right for the end of the season rather than rushing him back if he aint ready

So would I ;-)

rowdy

First Grade
i know hindy adds so much to our team, but we have done ok while he has been rested so i think it would be ok if he needed to be...

Delboy

First Grade
I was at St Marys for the trial agst Penrith and he played 30/35 minutes of the first half.Never stopped, made 25 or so tackles. including 5 in a row. Came off, looked healthy, didnt see him limp, but often its the next day that things happen, havent heard anything like the reports from the Sthn Highlands

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
The Sale Yards are often a good place to pick up accurate info about the Hindmarshs and Parra. Those who are aware of who frequents there will understand why. The source is alos heard talking cattle prices on 2ST (Part of your life)

Nikki

Coach
parra pete said:
Good place for a bit of bull also :lol:

Hahaha... Call of the day!!!

Most people who know Nath will know that his body hasnt been 100% for quite some time. His back has been dodgy for around 3 years now, etc, etc. Coming from the Highlands you should know what sort of work ethics they have on the farm. No time for injuries there and Nath takes that mentality onto the Footy Field. If both he and the doctors felt that he was not right they would not risk him. They are not silly. He is one of, if not, our star player. Worth too much money for them to take a gamble with his health

Nikki said:
Hahaha... Call of the day!!!

Most people who know Nath will know that his body hasnt been 100% for quite some time. His back has been dodgy for around 3 years now, etc, etc. Coming from the Highlands you should know what sort of work ethics they have on the farm. No time for injuries there and Nath takes that mentality onto the Footy Field. If both he and the doctors felt that he was not right they would not risk him. They are not silly. He is one of, if not, our star player. Worth too much money for them to take a gamble with his health

Well said, i to would rather see him sit out even half the season so he was right for the finals...in the end i doubt they would risk him or most players if they werent confident with them making it through a game..

Pazza

First Grade
8.Vella
9.Riddell
10.Stringer
11.Cayless
12.Morrison
13.Robinson

14.Marsh
15.Widders
16.Cordoba
17.Peek

Morenito

Juniors
We will see on Tuesday. I would think he might come off the bench like he did in last years season opener.

* Note our last 3 season openers we have played the eventual Grand finalists for that year. Nothing to do with the topic but I just realised it. That will have to change this year.