What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to take fight to AFL

TheParraboy

Staff member
isn't warrick a gold coast meter maid these days? :lol:

GWS should get Capper and Dr Edlestone on board - whoa!! :lol:

Warwick-Capper-5524820.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, Shoddy got the reaction he was looking for. Of course he knows who Hindmarsh is. It would be a response to the article run last year that stated that very few people in Sydney knew who Shoddy was.

:lol:

And by voicing our outrage on here or anywhere else we just give him more exposure which is what he wants.

Maybe...but is it really the way to endear yourself to your new market? The guy is practically telling the people he wants to convert (especially kids, who tend to see things in absolutes) that their existing heroes mean nothing to him. It's a good way to stir up talk, yes, but it's also a good way to stir up hostility towards your side.

parra pete

Referee
Don't under estimate Kevin Sheedy. He has a 'Jack Gibson' like attitude to his sport. The GWS 'Wasps' will be backed by the might of the AFL dollar, and they (the Wasps) have it, from what I have been told, by the bucketfull....

mickdo

Coach
The talk is all reminiscent of the western sydney basketball team. That went well...

parra pete

Referee
I agree with you, Micky, that the GWS will struggle. BUT it won't be through lack of effort by Kevin Sheedy, that is for sure. The easiest way for the Wasps to be a success, is for the NRL to not take the threat seriously.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I agree with you, Micky, that the GWS will struggle. BUT it won't be through lack of effort by Kevin Sheedy, that is for sure. The easiest way for the Wasps to be a success, is for the NRL to not take the threat seriously.

well they can throw a lazy 250K my way and I'll be more than happy to watch a few games, because that's about what it'll take...and I dare say I wouldn't be alone either.

money doesn't buy passion.

Latest posts