What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to take fight to AFL

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
PS in 50 years time, noone will remember Kevin Sheedy in the Rugby League world. But we'll remember Hindmarsh.
Sheedy won't suceed.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
PS in 50 years time, noone will remember Kevin Sheedy in the Rugby League world. But we'll remember Hindmarsh.
Sheedy won't suceed.

I hope not but I bet they thought the same thing in the 80's with the Sydney AFL team and the constant media hyping and cash injections have made them successful.

PJ Marshal

Coach
warrick capper is who made the swans succesfull GWS should recruit him, he was unsuccesful for his run as Gold Coasts Mayor so hed have plenty of time on his hands

strider

Post Whore
isn't warrick a gold coast meter maid these days? :lol:

GWS should get Capper and Dr Edlestone on board - whoa!! :lol:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Remember all the free tickets they handed out and at the same time the papers and TV News started ramping up the coverage considerably.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well, Shoddy got the reaction he was looking for. Of course he knows who Hindmarsh is. It would be a response to the article run last year that stated that very few people in Sydney knew who Shoddy was.

:lol:

And by voicing our outrage on here or anywhere else we just give him more exposure which is what he wants.
So you're saying Shonky was hoping to
upset the very people he is trying to win over??? He is
nuttier than i thought. Most people in Sydney and Brisbane will
just think he broke out of the looney bin anyway.

The Colonel

Immortal
So you're saying Shonky was hoping to
upset the very people he is trying to win over??? He is
nuttier than i thought. Most people in Sydney and Brisbane will
just broke of the looney bin anyway.

Possibly but it still keeps him in the headlines doesn't it. There is still focus on GWS AFL and Sheedy. The articles still depict what he is trying to acheive. Good, bad or indifferent he is getting the publicity he wants.

I'd bet if hey ran a poll now on who Kevin Sheedy is that a lot more people would know. ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
Possibly but it still keeps him in the headlines doesn't it. There is still focus on GWS AFL and Sheedy. The articles still depict what he is trying to acheive. Good, bad or indifferent he is getting the publicity he wants.

I'd bet if hey ran a poll now on who Kevin Sheedy is that a lot more people would know. ;-)

Kelvin who?

Suity

Angry_eel

First Grade
I like it!!! With the AFL in Western Sydney, NRL will put a decent effort. Competition makes you work at your prime.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

In Victoriania it works because they think he is
a legend. In Sydney people will just see him as some crazy old Mexican blow in.

Medium C now thanks. 32 kilos gone! :crazy:

:clap: Congratulations, that is unreal. Keep it up. (I have started seeing a personal trainer to motivate me, cause I am such a yo-yoer, and I have lost 7.5 kilos in one month so far. Going to struggle in Canada over the next 3 weeks, not to eat heaps, but , I hope I can come back not too much heavier) I see others losing weight, as an inspiration to keep doing it myself.
Again. :clap:

strider

Post Whore
maybe he can use one of george's other schemes and setup a small bed under this "desk" :lol:

born an eel

Bench
the best thing the AFL can for the NRL is to make it an us versus them situation. Most people will not abandon their league teams for the blow ins.

Stagger eel

Staff member
watch for a photo of Hindy in the Daily terror in the next day or 2.....

should look spectacular!

Latest posts