What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to take fight to AFL

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
warwick_capper1.jpg
Thats great advice... STOP

TheRam

Coach
What a well written piece by Nathan. I have to say I was totally wrong about this guy. For the first few years of his career, as great a player as he was, he couldn't string a couple of sentences together, but would just put that big dumb split watermelon smile on his face.

But now he has grown in leaps and bounds to the point that he has written maybe the best article I have ever read from someone that has been hired to look after junior development in Rugby League. Probably because there is no spin doctoring here, just what comes from his heart.

Take a bow Nathan, I love the way you are and what you stand for. I was so, so wrong, I apologise sincerely.

What a well written piece by Nathan. I have to say I was totally wrong about this guy. For the first few years of his career, as great a player as he was, he couldn't string a couple of sentences together, but would just put that big dumb split watermelon smile on his face.

But now he has grown in leaps and bounds to the point that he has written maybe the best article I have ever read from someone that has been hired to look after junior development in Rugby League. Probably because there is no spin doctoring here, just what comes from his heart.

Take a bow Nathan, I love the way you are and what you stand for. I was so, so wrong, I apologise sincerely.

Would it break your heart to find out it was ghost written?

parra pete

Referee
Most probably Liz from the FC office.

No doubt it was. But she has written what he has told her. She wasn't putting words into his mouth. Journo's don't operate like that..:shock:

Bit like bacon and eggs scenario.

"The chook was involved, but the pig was committed."

No doubt it was. But she has written what he has told her. She wasn't putting words into his mouth. Journo's don't operate like that..:shock:

Bit like bacon and eggs scenario.

"The chook was involved, but the pig was committed."

Having seen how ghost writers work, it is more they write a boiled down version of a conversation they have with the person who it is credited to and clean up the language. I have no doubt that Nathan has said and believes those things.

strider

Post Whore
Love your humour TPB - as usual.
Keep it coming.
Don't forget about "Pie in the Sky" in Hay this year.
Come on down and we'll give you a country welcome like you've never had.

Cheers, pete.
:lol: :lol: :lol: