What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy and Burts last game.

oldmancraigy

Coach
WIN Stadium at Wollongong might, but it's only used for 6 games a year. Even Leichardt's official capacity is listed at 20,000 but they've got close to 21 thousand some matches because they utilize the hill space.

WIN in the gong is 23k (they built a new grandstand there last year).

And yes, Leichardt gets over 20k (it is listed at 22k capacity)

Yay, we have the smallest home ground in the comp. Awesome.

Parra Pride

Referee
OK so are you actually Japanese or you just have an interest ?

A mate of mine also has an interest in Japan however his is pussy based.

#shesapocketrocket

I just have an interest, Japan is the home of anime.

#I'dBeInHeaven

Maroubra Eel

Coach
A bit off topic but couldn't they sell two to a seat for just this one game?
It would double the capacity and give more punters an opportunity to farewell a couple of champions of the game.

natheel

Coach
would've been smart to move it to ANZ for dragons fans to farewell 2 of their favs too but a packed out Parramatta Stadium is going to be awesome! so glad i got my tickets

jono

Juniors
My first thought was ANZ , would get 45000 easy even allowing for 7pm start.
But on further cinsideration , there's nothing like Parramatta Stadium rocking with a full house of Eels fans. And being so close to the action adds to the atmosphere.
Still can't believe the trust sacrificed so much space at the back of the two hills , capacity should be a t least 25000.
Can't wait for Sunday week! AND it's Fathers' Day!

eels81236

Bench
Sellout has cost me the chance to take my godson to see Hindy's last game. Stupid decision not to move the game.

Gronk

Staff member
My first thought was ANZ , would get 45000 easy even allowing for 7pm start.
But on further cinsideration , there's nothing like Parramatta Stadium rocking with a full house of Eels fans. And being so close to the action adds to the atmosphere.
Still can't believe the trust sacrificed so much space at the back of the two hills , capacity should be a t least 25000.
Can't wait for Sunday week! AND it's Fathers' Day!

I forgot about that. The 7:00pm kickoff is probably best then.

Noise

Coach
rumours going around that the game might be at anz after all and turning into a logistical nightmare for the club....anyone else heard anything?