What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy and Burts last game.

Gronk

Staff member
do you really think the nrl and ticketek are going to re-issue 21000 tickets?
they will just make the game open seating and it will be first in best dressed

Really ? Cool, I choose to sit here.

131070-anz-stadium-suite.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
So for those of us that have purchased mick cronin stand tickets, just bring the ticket to ANZ for entry?

oldmancraigy

Coach
So for those of us that have purchased mick cronin stand tickets, just bring the ticket to ANZ for entry?

NAh - you'll have to buy another ticket. The Mick Cronin stand one won't get you in - you can go to Parra Stadium and watch it on the big screen there with bartman if you like. The atmosphere will be better I guess....

superparra

Juniors
So what happens now if people turn up to Parramatta Stadium with pre-purchased tickets and miss the game altogether?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
What if they have no tv, don't read the paper, no Internet, and don't talk to anyone. They might turn up at Parra.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.nrl.com/tickets-for-eels...-friday/tabid/10874/newsid/69481/default.aspx

Tickets for Eels v Dragons go on sale 12pm Friday

NRL.com Thu, Aug 23, 2012 - 5:38 PM

Tickets for the final round Telstra Premiership clash between the Eels and Dragons at ANZ Stadium will go on sale to the general public tomorrow from 12pm with travel on CityRail train services to be included in ticket prices.

All members and fans are urged to be aware of the following ticketing guidelines for the match:

Tickets are available from Ticketek at www.ticketek.com.au/eels, by calling 132 849 or at Ticketek outlets.

Ticket Information:
- Eels Members will retain their current ANZ Stadium seating allocation, which is printed on all membership cards. Members can simply scan their membership cards upon entry to ANZ Stadium on the event day and proceed to their normal seating area as per previous games the club has hosted at the venue.

-Non-Ticketed Eels Members and members of the public who have purchased tickets will be issued with replacement tickets, which will be allocated in the same order as tickets were purchased. ANZ Stadium replacement tickets will be sent to customers email addresses via EZYTICKET or express post from tomorrow.

-All Eels Members will receive the standard 15 per cent discount to purchase additional tickets in Reserved and General Admission seating but this offer is only available online. Eels Members will receive an email with instructions about how to obtain tickets at the discounted rate.

-All NRL Ticketed Club Members will receive a 15 per cent discount on General Admission tickets only but this offer is only available online NRL Club Members will receive an email with instructions about how to obtain tickets at the discounted rate.

-Eels members who show their membership card at any Eels Merchandise Outlet at ANZ Stadium or at the BGA HQ Merchandise Store will receive 50% off a 2012 Heritage Jersey, media cap or players’ polo.

-Junior Passes can also be used to gain entry to the match.

-Supporter bays have been established in the following General Admission areas: Parramatta Eels Supporters: Aisles 113-126; St George Illawarra Dragons Supporters: Aisles 101-139; Alcohol Free: Aisles 134-137.

-If members and fans have purchased additional tickets and would like to obtain a refund, please email eelsrefunds@ticketek.com.au with a short note requesting a refund. Please include your Ticketek Account Number and Seating Allocation (including section, row and seat number details).

- All refund requests must be received by 5pm, Friday, August 31. Refunds can only be provided back to the credit card charged for the transaction, or via cheque if paid for with cash. Please note: the refund only applies to additional purchased tickets, not Parramatta Eels Ticketed 2012 Memberships.

Gronk

Staff member
with travel on CityRail train services to be included in ticket prices.

Hmm so will I get arrested by a pretend policeman at the train station when I flash my season ticket ?

Gronk

Staff member
What if they have no tv, don't read the paper, no Internet, and don't talk to anyone. They might turn up at Parra.

Or what about someone who might wake up from a coma ? Has the club covered all bases here ? Have they thought this through ?

Epic fail on all counts - changing it this late is silly. Look at the feedback from fans on the Eels facebook page, it is pretty scathing

Newtowneel

Juniors
I was really looking forward to the final HOME game at Parra. After paying for 12 years of season tickets, it disgusts me I will miss out on seeing Hindy and Burt play one last time at Parra. It annoys me that games are changed to accommodate fans that ONLY turn up on the big occasions.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am a season member.I dont go to the ANZ games.I had already planned out get into parra and have a few beers than after the game down to church st for a nice feed.
If they dont get 45,000+ than i say its a fail bigtime.And if it was that easy to move the stadium how about the time??? make it 3pm for the fans.If thats the reason why they want to move the game.
I bet they end up with about 30,000. Anyhows i will turn up for hindy and burt.but im not renweing my season tickets next year they can get F$%$ED. thats 3/12 games at anz which is 25%.

Latest posts