What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy out...

Grail

Juniors
Toe injuries really suck. They bear so much stress when playing sport that if it's not right, it is unbearable.

Hopefully the other guys can pick up the slack, but I'm expecting a loss come tomorrow night. Hindy's been in great form lately.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Na, it's just a stunt by the Eels to let the Dragons think they might just have a chance. But anyway the boys will cope, we aren't like a 1 man team like a few other's in the comp.

macnaz

Staff member
Do you think a lose now would be a good or bad thing ? The game doesnt matter so do u lose one and take the unbeaten pressure off the team OR do u keep feeding of the confidence of being unbeaten ??

hybrideel

Bench
i think winning and having the possibility of a 2nd chance is more important than letting the pressure off

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i would give it to hayne
however pretty sure it will be burt
ROFL!! Are you serious??

That chick who loves Broderick Wright has been doing voodoo again.
The outstanding effort from Brod to recover from his injury in 3 weeks is what got him selected - Daniel Anderson was probably torn by putting him in Wenty anyway!
I was told that the quick recovery is due to Brod's dedication to making it back before the end of the season. He's been doing insane physio sessions, and pushing himself hard to get ready in time, even if he wouldn't be able to get a spot in First Grade. Congrats to Brod and to the Eels Doc's for getting him there!! :clap:

who is our long term captain once cayless goes?

Our Captain after Cayless leaves will be Hindy. His deputy will be Burty if he's still around. That gives us three years to find a replacement captain.

Mannah captained the NYC quite well. I'd also be looking at Reddy who has a good head on his shoulders. If Morts is still around in 3 years you might wanna look at him, also.

The last person you'd ant to give it to is HaHa, who will most likely sell herself to the highest bidder sometime in the future (if not at the end of this year).

Latest posts