What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Well I don't know about his country but he plays for New Zealand. Didn't realise his Dad was Ozzie born and played for Oz. RLIF really need to get a grip on who can play for who in rep rugby in my opinion.

the point was he was or is good enough to make the kiwi team, and a kiwi team who has been pretty successful over that time

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
So you don't think he should be sacked from the Roosters and given 1 last chance at another club?????

You've told me a lot.

You know what he's done.

I'm not going to spoon feed what we already know.

I'm asking you to list the indiscretions and what reasoning you have for him being sacked? You clearly don't know yourself as last time I asked you, you said you read it in the telegraph. The same media you claimed constantly lie only when it's about Souths.

alien

Referee
pearce might be sacked for hurting his club's image. if he is found guilty of taking cocaine and giving it to other people than he might not be playing for any club in the nrl

Jack_Napier

Staff member
pearce might be sacked for hurting his club's image. if he is found guilty of taking cocaine and giving it to other people than he might not be playing for any club in the nrl

If the drugs claims are true those involved can kiss their asses goodbye and rightfully so.

Cheers Alien that's exactly the point I was trying to make
Any player who gets picked to play for the likes of Aus NZ Poms etc is definitely not a nsw cup std player which includes Goodwin

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
sticker,375x360.png

doyen

Bench
Well I don't know about his country but he plays for New Zealand. Didn't realise his Dad was Ozzie born and played for Oz. RLIF really need to get a grip on who can play for who in rep rugby in my opinion.

Lord Ted GOODWIN was one of the classiest players I've ever seen.

Bryson has fabulous pedigree!!

Rsag85

Bench
Shadow and Doyen enjoy the pictures rsag85.

I don't mind some. Lately there has been too many though imo.

There getting off topic from what the thread is all about and it takes so long to read some of the comments on a iPhone when you got all these silly pictures on 5 or 10 posts.

I don't mind Shadow but the pointless photos need to stop plus the error ones omg

What don't you care about shadow ?
All people want is some of your passionate discussion and opinions without too many pics ,some of your pics crack me up but became too many and zero discussion
I hope Neilsen proves everyone wrong ,I remember him when with storm and he wS definitely nrl standard so fingers crossed,also can't wait to see Hunt play take it easy mate

Shadow if u check Ive not commented at all on the Shut Up Shadow thread and I won't either as I think it's getting a bit too personal ( each to their own ) ,I get ur an artist mate ,but this isn't an art thread people want footy discussion that's all .i haven't read or seen anywhere that punters dislike them ,they just want some interesting discussion otherwise it becomes like looking at a comic book

Rabbits20

Immortal

He's repeatedly hurt his own image.

Lately the Kings Cross thing and now the latest incident. Plus he's had another couple of incidents in the past.

Nape I couldn't post the link to the article and I only got through it very quickly as it then said to subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.