What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench

Maybe there is art that is definitely "artistic" & other examples not so!!!!

Shadow's art is unique so therefore it qualifies as "artistic art."

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
banner-eyeforart.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Lord Ted GOODWIN was one of the classiest players I've ever seen.

Bryson has fabulous pedigree!!

I'm not saying he doesn't I just think it's farcical how players can just choose what country their from and swap later on in their careers. If your parents were born in oz and you were born in oz and you've always lived in oz then you shouldn't be playing for NZ even if you are Maori.
Keith Galloway is going to play for Scotland deposited having played for Kangaroos and Origin the system is a joke.

drago brelli

Bench
Maybe there is art that is definitely "artistic" & other examples not so!!!!

Shadow's art is unique so therefore it qualifies as "artistic art."

'Artistic art' probably makes sense to you but that's not surprising. This nonsense Shadow puts up on this site itsn't his 'art' and he should acknowledge its source.

doyen

Bench
'Artistic art' probably makes sense to you but that's not surprising. This nonsense Shadow puts up on this site itsn't his 'art' and he should acknowledge its source.

He is art "sampling"--that's OK;isn't it!!??

Maybe he's clever enough to do it all by himself!

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Bryson does a solid job Doyen.

Every team needs solid players.

Bryson is a good player.

He has been playing in the top grade for a lot of years now.

He has survived the test of time by being a goer;by being a team player.

He is no frills,pretty unspectacular, but he keeps getting contracts because he's fair dinkum!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ok point taken bensville rabbit ile acknowlege your views unlike others on here but its hard not to express my art i get carried away in my art lol

rabbitohs95

Bench
I might not always agree with shadow, but at least he makes an effort to make discussion other than you grumpy. All you do is complain about the most petty things on the forum.

Shadow, I agree with some that the pictures get annoying (although lately i haven't really cared) but can I recommend you try and compress all your messages into one post? Just makes things a little easier to read. Take it or don't, i'm not too fussed, just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.