What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
Pearce has had multiple chances and hasn't learnt.

Enough is enough.

If Auva'a re offends ban him for life I say.

Well it wasn't Auva'a I was talking about he doesn't play for the Kangaroo does he?
You can't say the sum total of Pearce's crimes are worse than knocking a woman about can you?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well it wasn't Auva'a I was talking about he doesn't play for the Kangaroo does he?
You can't say the sum total of Pearce's crimes are worse than knocking a woman about can you?

If you're talking about GI that was when he was with the Storm.

He is fully rehabilitated and a role model.

GI got a chance and he took it. Good on him. He has a baby/toddler now too.

Pearce keeps stuffing up. Enough is enough now. It's unacceptable. He's had enough chances.

Pommy

Coach

Pearce keeps stuffing up. Enough is enough now. It's unacceptable. He's had enough chances.

But his crimes were far worse than anything Pearce has done Pearce could go around humping dogs from now until the second coming and his crimes still wouldn't be as bad as beating a woman. Who he played for is irrelevant as you mentioned rep football.

Pommy

Coach
Mate, you really are an embarrassment. Your constant pointless threads and annoying posts, not to mention your attempts at been funny.

Now your on The Roosters thread, doing the same.
You honestly should pull your head in.

Don't kick a dog, whilst he is down.
Just shut up, Idiot.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

R20 I see the Goodwin bashing is still an ongoing issue how on earth does a guy put in 120% every single week (2015) win the members player award of the year,yet still get bagged out,put down and belittled by a certain group ??? Are they watching a different game to us?.
I respect everyone has their own opinion but it's so repetitive ( like shadow and his picture posts) ,
Especially when their were others who definitely did not give their all week in week out who these Bryson bag gears don't even give a mention FF sake give me a break

Pommy

Coach
We won the world club challenge 39 to 0 with Bryson playing,he also regularly plays for his country as well ,he's not all that bad guys

Well I don't know about his country but he plays for New Zealand. Didn't realise his Dad was Ozzie born and played for Oz. RLIF really need to get a grip on who can play for who in rep rugby in my opinion.

Isaaxe

Juniors
Agreed Grumpy.

Some people are a glass half empty over a glass half full.

Accentuate the negative and eliminate the positive.

Jack_Napier

Staff member

Please post the Pearce indiscretions thT you think he should be sacked for, include your reasoning and not just the medias reasoning.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 I see the Goodwin bashing is still an ongoing issue how on earth does a guy put in 120% every single week (2015) win the members player award of the year,yet still get bagged out,put down and belittled by a certain group ??? Are they watching a different game to us?.
I respect everyone has their own opinion but it's so repetitive ( like shadow and his picture posts) ,
Especially when their were others who definitely did not give their all week in week out who these Bryson bag gears don't even give a mention FF sake give me a break

I think they were watching something different.

You are spot on re Goodwin. Good to see someone sees what I see which is truth.

Yeah there has been too many picture posts lately from shadow.

There were plenty who didn't give anywhere near their all like Goodwin did.

Keary was one of them. AJ's level slipped, McInnes didn't concentrate like he should of. The list could go on................. In fact I'll give one more Grevsmuhl was too hot and cold. Didn't give his all in defence.

You can't reason with them re Goodwin. Some of them start getting a bit personal about it towards me.

I can tell you're a good bloke BR.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But his crimes were far worse than anything Pearce has done Pearce could go around humping dogs from now until the second coming and his crimes still wouldn't be as bad as beating a woman. Who he played for is irrelevant as you mentioned rep football.

Hey Drool!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Please post the Pearce indiscretions thT you think he should be sacked for, include your reasoning and not just the medias reasoning.

So you don't think he should be sacked from the Roosters and given 1 last chance at another club?????

You've told me a lot.

You know what he's done.

I'm not going to spoon feed what we already know.

Pommy

Coach
I'm R20. Souths guys on here know that.

What some of us think is you're Drool. You agree so much with the Roosters supporters when they garbage Souths.

Its irrelevant what Balmain tigers fans think of me to be honest. I support Souths and its the only NRL team I have ever backed.
But I can seperate the fact that Pearce is a Roosters fan from that of him being a human being.

You were asked to list what offences you think he should be banned for so we could compare them with our captains so you could see how stupid it looks to say ban him from rep rugby etc.
Im not backing the Roosters at all he could play for anyone and i would say exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.