What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
The reduction in the i/change rule to 8[6 in the near future]is designed to render the mindless,robotic approach to RL obsolete!!

The way the game is being played now is a genuine concern & the NRL are determined to escape this mindless,predictable approach.

The take it up for 5,kick,defend;the same over by the opposition;& on & on ad nauseum will be over.
Players like Milford,Moylan,Keary etc with their speedy,running games will be the order of the day!

Smaller more mobile forwards who can play for long periods will evolve.

Bennett is building a team already at the Broncos with the future direction of the game in mind.

The game,hopefully,will be more enjoyable to watch.

Why can't we have all three in the side then? As I said Reynolds is our best halve in the side and one of the best in the league you would be stupid to leave him out....... Maybe we can get back Chris Sandow for you Doyen your s massive fan of his right?

cisco

Juniors
Obviously can't have a drug test while he is overseas with his mum.Maybe he cold follow Warney, and blame his mum!!

doyen

Bench
Why can't we have all three in the side then? As I said Reynolds is our best halve in the side and one of the best in the league you would be stupid to leave him out....... Maybe we can get back Chris Sandow for you Doyen your s massive fan of his right?

Gotta go with the times Rsag--can't just bury your head in the sand!!

AR is not a running player--too slow off the mark!

Dylan Walker should be well suited at 5/8 under the new i/change rules,especially when it reduces to 6!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Obviously can't have a drug test while he is overseas with his mum.Maybe he cold follow Warney, and blame his mum!!

Is it true he's gone away with his Mum???

Or are you guys joking????

If he's away it's obvious what he's avoiding.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow and Doyen enjoy the pictures rsag85.

I don't mind some. Lately there has been too many though imo.

cisco

Juniors
Is it true he's gone away with his Mum???

Or are you guys joking????

If he's away it's obvious what he's avoiding.

Rabbits, its reported in all the media, he has gone overseas with his mum for rehab for an undisclosed period, I haven't seen any story that says where he has gone.Looks like he took Uncle Nick's advice to run away and hide for obvious reasons!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits, its reported in all the media, he has gone overseas with his mum for rehab for an undisclosed period, I haven't seen any story that says where he has gone.Looks like he took Uncle Nick's advice to run away and hide for obvious reasons!!

Yeah, I read an article on it and I'm disgusted.

Politis telling Pearce to flee to avoid you know what.

Unacceptable it is.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Lote got the job done very very well.

Inspirational in the back half of the year.

Goodwin would have got a job done for us. But Lote did it better and really lifted.

I honestly don't think we would of won a premiership with Goodwin in that side.

Pommy

Coach
Why can't the NRL get him tested abroad. I heard he's going to somewhere in the states for rehab, are people just jumping on some kind of bandwagon that he can't be tested abroad without anything to back it up?
To be fair unless they start taking hair samples, which isn't done very often his system would more than likely be clean now anyway.

Pommy

Coach
That's extremely harsh shadow.

Violence won't solve anything.

He needs to lose all of his pay this year and get a 9-6 job too. 12 months out of the game and seeing if he reforms.

1 more slight slip up even for something minor and his career should be over.

He needs rehab, councilling, community service work. Helping the very poor etc..... Plus more. Then he will see what an idiot he's been. If not he is not fixable.

He needs to be banned from representative football for life too.

The Roosters are weak with alcohol issues.

He may change clubs Titans is an option. There he will be allowed to cause turmoil. Lol!!!!!!!! Make more of a fool of himself.

Get Pearce to clean toilets for a year. Then he will learn.

The depression card better not come out.

But keep all the women beaters in the side, no lifetime bans for those who commit the very worst of crimes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But keep all the women beaters in the side, no lifetime bans for those who commit the very worst of crimes.

Pearce has had multiple chances and hasn't learnt.

Enough is enough.

If Auva'a re offends ban him for life I say.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We won the world club challenge 39 to 0 with Bryson playing,he also regularly plays for his country as well ,he's not all that bad guys

Agree mate.

Most don't like Goodwin.

I like Goodwin, he's solid and gives his all.

You can't reason with the others though about it as you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.